Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

For Goddess (and Billy Heff)

Go down 
+3
clothier
pastrami-on-wry
i95
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:03 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
Pastrami Guy, Lie down and take a nap. You get all worked up over things that don't concern you. You are also pointing your anger in the wrong direction. And, you don't think I'm funny? Surely you jest.

For some reason Kurt wants to have a never ending pissing match. Only thing is, you need more than this dancer in a pissing match.

After a good night's sleep I still say that you have never answered my question. If WOTWORLD is soooo distasteful to you, why don't you take the thinking man's approach and change the channel? It's obvious that you'd be happier elsewhere and I think I speak without fear of contradiction that the rest of us would allow you to leave without much protest.

I guess you are having a senior moment. I answered your inqueries several times. Do a little research and report back to me. If you can't find what you need, I will be more than happy to update you again.

You can start with my post about crybabies who bust balls but can't take the heat. BTW, what are you, Kurts babysitter? Everytime I corner that rat, you try to create a diversion wtf

Also, I'm glad you had a good nights sleep. Geritol?

First of all, 95 doesn't need my help. He's perfectly capable of defending himself.

Secondly, if you believe that you've answered my question that must mean that you don't really understand my question. Returning to a place you can't stand to bust the balls of "crybabies" you also can't stand doesn't wash as any sane person's reason to continue being anywhere. Also, why would "the funniest person on the internets" waste their time in a place where his act is bombing?

Thirdly, that "Geritol" and "senior moment" stuff is gold Billy, gold I tell ya.

Ninthly, You are making me tired. Thirteenth, It's Friday, no post over one paragraph. Eighty-second, Remember, 2nd funniest. One hundred and forty fifth, you seem a little cranky, am I pissing you off? Lastly, i95 does need your help....well, help in general.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:11 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Thirdly, that "Geritol" and "senior moment" stuff is gold Billy, gold I tell ya.

I always preferred the routine about risk management.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
am I pissing you off?

It's obvious that you find joy in pissing off others and that this why you continue posting here. Since I assume that you are somewhere above 11 years old doesn't that seem like a pretty foolish quest? Calling Dr. Freud!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:23 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
am I pissing you off?

It's obvious that you find joy in pissing off others and that this why you continue posting here. Since I assume that you are somewhere above 11 years old doesn't that seem like a pretty foolish quest? Calling Dr. Freud!

Hey, no coping my posts about i95. Cheater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:37 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
The Goddess wrote:
OK...those were some mighty fine tushies.

Thanks i95--you're so thoughtful.

Maybe I was wrong about Billy Heff being polite. He still hasn't thanked you for including him in your very thoughful post.

What am I missing here. I ignored a post from Chumley, then you and him solicited a response from me. I gave the response you requested, and now you need a diaper change. Shrug WTF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:47 am

You guys are just RUINING my tushie thread!

STOP IT!!

If you don't have cute tushies to post, you need to move this elsewhere! Can't you all just ignore each other? I yelled at i95 to do that and now I am yelling at you--IGNORE THEM. Pretend they aren't here if you don't like them. You don't have to respond to every single one of their hair-brained taunts.

Now...more tushie talk please. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:16 am

The Goddess wrote:
You guys are just RUINING my tushie thread!

STOP IT!!

If you don't have cute tushies to post, you need to move this elsewhere! Can't you all just ignore each other? I yelled at i95 to do that and now I am yelling at you--IGNORE THEM. Pretend they aren't here if you don't like them. You don't have to respond to every single one of their hair-brained taunts.

You tell THEM Goddess :)
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:20 am

The Goddess wrote:

For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 Pumpkinman

Done.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:46 am

I believe this product is actually named the "Tushie Thread".

For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 0ae8_1
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:03 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:

You know how I know you're gay?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:07 am

Independent George wrote:
pastrami-on-wry wrote:

Ohh...ohhh...I know Mr. Kotter

For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 Horshack
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:13 am

Agent 13 wrote:
pastrami-on-wry wrote:

Is it because I find Arnold Horshack to be a verrrrrry sexy man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:13 am

Since this thread is for Goddess and me. The least you could do is post something I would appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:
pastrami-on-wry wrote:

Is it because I find Arnold Horshack to be a verrrrrry sexy man?

Okay...now I have two reasons.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
Since this thread is for Goddess and me. The least you could do is post something I would appreciate.

OK...do you know I know YOU'RE gay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Billy Heff wrote:

OK...do you know I know YOU'RE gay?

But I didn't appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Goddess (and Billy Heff)   For Goddess (and Billy Heff) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For Goddess (and Billy Heff)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2