Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

fashion advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

fashion advice Empty
PostSubject: fashion advice   fashion advice EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:29 am

dear pope
I read this this morning and wondered if you could address this fashion question?
http://www.dailytidings.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090925/NEWS02/909259996/-1/NEWS
.......Avakian said Gerken was fired a week after Ruppert asked her to have a sexual relationship with him and she refused.

The most startling incident occurred when Ruppert came to Gerken’s office door “wearing only his underwear and a smile,” according to a BOLI release.
...In an interview Thursday, Ruppert did not deny he presented himself to Gerken in his underwear. But he denies sexually harassing her. He said he fired Gerken for exhibiting disruptive behavior, poor work performance and wearing inappropriate clothing, he said.

“I warned her and there were witnesses,” Ruppert said.

so my question is, if underwear WAS OK, what do you think Ms. Gerken's apparel faux pas consisted of?
Back to top Go down
Pope
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Pope

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-09-14

fashion advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion advice   fashion advice EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:40 pm

bbqboy wrote:
dear pope
I read this this morning and wondered if you could address this fashion question?
http://www.dailytidings.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090925/NEWS02/909259996/-1/NEWS
.......Avakian said Gerken was fired a week after Ruppert asked her to have a sexual relationship with him and she refused.

The most startling incident occurred when Ruppert came to Gerken’s office door “wearing only his underwear and a smile,” according to a BOLI release.
...In an interview Thursday, Ruppert did not deny he presented himself to Gerken in his underwear. But he denies sexually harassing her. He said he fired Gerken for exhibiting disruptive behavior, poor work performance and wearing inappropriate clothing, he said.

“I warned her and there were witnesses,” Ruppert said.

so my question is, if underwear WAS OK, what do you think Ms. Gerken's apparel faux pas consisted of?

Well my son, there was mention of "wearing inappropriate clothing", and as someone who got in trouble in the past for cutting out the ass in in one of the cardinal's frocks, I sure wish they had pictures!

Hope this helps ease your mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vatican.va/

fashion advice
Page 1 of 1