Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Billy and Angus...

Go down 
+3
Agent 13
i95
clothier
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:38 pm

Listen Up!

Do I have your attention, dipwads?

Good.

Stop it.

I don't know who either of you are and I don't care.

I'm tired of the two of you peeing in my swimming pool.

Neither of you are funny, or in the least bit clever. I don't care why you don't get along. Neither does anyone else. Keep your silly little problem to your selves, and leave the rest of us out of it.

You want to keep posting here? Cool.

But up your game, and post something worthwhile.
Back to top Go down

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Are you saying you didn't like my Big O thread?
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:27 pm

This all reminds me of the time when a young clothier and an equally young i95 would mix it up on TOS and which then spilled over to TOOS and which then spilled over to JanisIan.com and which then spilled over to stevekoemustbestopped.com and which then spilled over to blurrypastrami.net and which then spilled over to muntconkeys4peace.org. Good times. We only assumed that everyone else thought our online skirmishes were amusing others until: (1) there were no others; (2) and we found out we were the same person (and our, er..my, er...his mom was yelling to us in the basement saying that we had to clean our room).

Friggin' munt conkey.

What was the moral of the story, again? I just forgot. But somewhere is hidden the lesson to not do drugs.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:30 pm

i95 wrote:
This all reminds me of the time when a young clothier and an equally young i95 would mix it up on TOS and which then spilled over to TOOS and which then spilled over to JanisIan.com and which then spilled over to stevekoemustbestopped.com and which then spilled over to blurrypastrami.net and which then spilled over to muntconkeys4peace.org. Good times. We only assumed that everyone else thought our online skirmishes were amusing others until: (1) there were no others; (2) and we found out we were the same person (and our, er..my, er...his mom was yelling to us in the basement saying that we had to clean our room).

Friggin' munt conkey.

What was the moral of the story, again? I just forgot. But somewhere is hidden the lesson to not do drugs.

Take care.

did stevekoemustbestopped.com get shut down? That was a great site.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 pm

i think it's still up, but every time i try and get to it, i get sent to bangyourmonkey.com

i also hear that they have to invite you to join now, and there is somekind of secret hand shake that let's other members know you're a member.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
did stevekoemustbestopped.com get shut down?

Apparently as when you link on said site -- and quite ironically, I must add -- this appears. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:42 pm

i95 wrote:

Friggin' munt conkey.

Take care.

I guess I missed the rule that says "New guy grab ankles and hold position". And I read them twice.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:42 pm

you must not know the handshake either.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
I guess I missed the rule that says "New guy grab ankles and hold position". And I read them twice.

It's the spirit of said rules which is far more important. And while most often repeated in Latin, translate to: "Contribute wit, leave the shit."

Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:04 pm

i95 wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:

It's the spirit of said rules which is far more important. And while most often repeated in Latin, translate to: "Contribute wit, leave the shit."

Merry Christmas.

Billy and Angus... Shitter-full
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Billy and Angus... I_Give_up
Back to top Go down

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:34 pm

What? I was leaving the shit. Get it...leave the shit, shitter was full??>santa <-I guess I am going to have to start using these icons so you geniuses know when I'm kidding lol!
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:58 pm

i95 wrote:
Merry Christmas.

This is the most unwelcoming board I've ever seen. Nothing for the Jews. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Independent George wrote:
i95 wrote:
Merry Christmas.

This is the most unwelcoming board I've ever seen. Nothing for the Jews. Sheesh.

Oh come on, didn't we serve your favorite at the WOT holiday party last year?

Billy and Angus... Kosher-ham1

fucking ingrates

Maybe this year we'll go with...

Billy and Angus... Onefish
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Huh heh. Huh heh.

He said "boneless."
Back to top Go down
Angus McRib
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
Angus McRib

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:46 am

i95 wrote:

Friggin' munt conkey.

Take care.

Those are not real websites.
Back to top Go down
http://roguefood.com/
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:48 am

Actually, muntconkeys4peace.org IS a real web site.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:16 am

clothier wrote:
Listen Up!

Good.

Stop it.

Billy and Angus... Amen-Brother
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:33 am

can i hear an amen for the Lord?
Back to top Go down
Pope
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Pope

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:01 am

clothier wrote:
can i hear an amen for the Lord?

Right on mother fucker!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vatican.va/
i95
Needs Help
i95

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:05 am

Billy and Angus... Dead_cat_bounce
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:54 am

uh -oh.

are we close to jumping the shark?
Back to top Go down

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:23 pm

i95 wrote:
clothier wrote:
Listen Up!

Good.

Stop it.

Billy and Angus... Amen-Brother

Yeah, There is so much important stuff going on here, I would hate to interupt.

Let's look at the facts. Since I am here we have heard from TonyBalony & Gallegos. Posting is up by about 500%. And The Pope joined up. I guess that makes me the straw that stirs the drink. 13, Can you get me a t-shirt with that on it?
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 am

oh, i screwed that up, that post sounds too Clothier-like, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:56 am

You make a decent Billy heff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Billy and Angus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy and Angus...   Billy and Angus... Empty

Back to top Go down

Billy and Angus...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next