Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Getting back to this section's topic...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Getting back to this section's topic... Empty
PostSubject: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:52 am

...I give you this:

Getting back to this section's topic... Music Yoko Ono Teaming with Lady Gaga Getting back to this section's topic... Music

(Go to the 1:50 mark. Such is all you need to see or, God forbid, hear. Getting back to this section's topic... Willy_nilly)
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:18 am

Who the fuck could enjoy that? I mean really...is there anyone who could walk away from that and say wow, I hope somebody recorded that so I can hear it again.

What a fucking train wreck.

Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:56 pm

That was freakin cruel!

You should be forced to listen to this and have sex with Yoko. I don't know what would fall off first, your ears or your dick.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:46 pm

ok, Billy, that was pretty close to the mark, but not quite there. you did good with the dick joke portion of it (but just so you know, dick jokes are almost always funny, so don't go there to often, or people will think it's your crutch, ok?)

but you missed badly with your statement. it would have been much funnier in the form of a question, ok? Like this:
I wonder what would happen if you had listen to this AND have sex with Yoko?

then you hit him with the zinger. got it, ok? questions are always good, ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:49 pm

clothier wrote:
ok, Billy, that was pretty close to the mark, but not quite there. you did good with the dick joke portion of it (but just so you know, dick jokes are almost always funny, so don't go there to often, or people will think it's your crutch, ok?)

but you missed badly with your statement. it would have been much funnier in the form of a question, ok? Like this:
I wonder what would happen if you had listen to this AND have sex with Yoko?

then you hit him with the zinger. got it, ok? questions are always good, ok?

Hey, you trying to make me go to class? I hate class! I never want class!

Good?
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:51 pm

it's an on-line class, billy heff, it's not like going to school at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:53 pm

See, you missed the self-depreciating humor. And I had a question in there.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
I never want class!

Exactly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:06 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
I never want class!

Exactly!

Thank you?
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:34 am

bbqboy wrote:

God bless you bbqboy for connecting the dots for me to now understand why Al Bundy has a Columbian wife on "Modern Family."

You are a saint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to this section's topic...   Getting back to this section's topic... Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting back to this section's topic...
Page 1 of 1