Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Animal Rights? Seriously off topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dire Fromage
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Dire Fromage

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Animal Rights?  Seriously off topic Empty
PostSubject: Animal Rights? Seriously off topic   Animal Rights?  Seriously off topic EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Interestingly enough, PETA has a recipe for a Margarita on their website. And this after annoucing that they want to take away the jockies liscence...becasue he beat his horse as much as all the other horse riders.
I have to ask...How many drunks beat their wives and kids? I would rather have a meat eater for a spouse than a drunk. How many drunk drivers kill people every year? How many meat eaters kill people every year? I have never heard of someone that just consumed a steak running over a 5 year old kid on his bike. Perhaps PETA should take a look at their website and what they are promoting before throwing stones. I guess it is okay to get lit on Margaritas!!! Puuuullllleeeeeessseeeee! All this over one dead horse. Poor poor Eight Bells. Beating a dead horse and shit.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Animal Rights? Seriously off topic   Animal Rights?  Seriously off topic EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:16 pm

I'm pretty sure that being hateful to PETA will win you points with the Way Off Topic crowd. That said, it might be a little too soon for "beating a dead horse" jokes.
Back to top Go down
Dire Fromage
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Dire Fromage

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Animal Rights? Seriously off topic   Animal Rights?  Seriously off topic EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:12 pm

Not trying to win any points with WOT crowd... unless they are in dog years and I earn my stars back.
I guess timing is everything when you are beating a horse that is not dead.
Back to top Go down
Cathy Rigby
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Cathy Rigby

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Animal Rights? Seriously off topic   Animal Rights?  Seriously off topic EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:26 pm

The real shame is that the horse was euthanized with chemicals now it can't be made into dog food.

What a waste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Rights? Seriously off topic   Animal Rights?  Seriously off topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Rights? Seriously off topic
Page 1 of 1