Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

This is a First

Go down 
+4
clothier
i95
pastrami-on-wry
Angus McRib
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

This is a First - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Independent George wrote:
What does "ambivalent" mean?

I don't really care.

Last edited by pastrami-on-wry on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
stand up dickhead

Andrew Dice Clay?
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
Then Anus should be a stand up dickhead and save his buddy some misery, hey?

Misery? Where? I am having a ball with this. The more you type, the more you look like a fool to everyone here who knows better....which appears to be everyone here ('cept you). As a matter of fact, I spoke with Angus on the phone this afternoon. S/he apologized once again for all the grief this was causing me. I - AGAIN - reiterated that I was being caused no grief...I find it funny.

On the other hand, this must be driving you NUTS. If it's NOT me, then who the fuck hates you WORSE than me? BWWAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAA. Surely, you and your white horse are needed elsewhere by now, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Billy Heff wrote:

Misery? Where? I am having a ball with this. The more you type, the more you look like a fool to everyone here who knows better....which appears to be everyone here ('cept you). As a matter of fact, I spoke with Angus on the phone this afternoon. S/he apologized once again for all the grief this was causing me. I - AGAIN - reiterated that I was being caused no grief...I find it funny.

On the other hand, this must be driving you NUTS. If it's NOT me, then who the fuck hates you WORSE than me? BWWAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAA. Surely, you and your white horse are needed elsewhere by now, no?

Georgie, Angus, Steve, Tom, Dick and Howard, whoever, I picture you answering me, waving your hands in the air(Like you did when you struck out at the Westchester Marriott). Remember that, When you were caught E-jack-u-late-ing in the bathroom sink of your hotel room. "You women are all alike, all you do is play games." You were right though Georgie. Women are all alike, they ALL think you're a dirtbag. Or is that picture a little ....fuzzy. Hey, you should have drove north a couple more miles. Maybe you would have caught WanderingJew in the middle od one of his Travlin Man Wet dreams.

You internet morons amaze me. You actually think this stuff is real. Well, I guess when you have no friends outside of the internet, it is real. I mean for you of course.

Let's see, how many RF neurotics hate me? Who cares? As long as it's not that crazy bastard from idaho.

NEXT!
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:

Georgie, Angus, Steve, Tom, Dick and Howard, whoever, I picture you answering me, waving your hands in the air(Like you did when you struck out at the Westchester Marriott). Remember that, When you were caught E-jack-u-late-ing in the bathroom sink of your hotel room. "You women are all alike, all you do is play games." You were right though Georgie. Women are all alike, they ALL think you're a dirtbag. Or is that picture a little ....fuzzy. Hey, you should have drove north a couple more miles. Maybe you would have caught WanderingJew in the middle od one of his Travlin Man Wet dreams.

You internet morons amaze me. You actually think this stuff is real. Well, I guess when you have no friends outside of the internet, it is real. I mean for you of course.

Let's see, how many RF neurotics hate me? Who cares? As long as it's not that crazy bastard from idaho.

NEXT!

Gee Billy. You seem wound a little tight today. Have you ever given a switch to Sanka a thought?
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:31 pm

hold on there a second, Sport.

who you calling an internets moron?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:43 pm

clothier wrote:
hold on there a second, Sport.

who you calling an internets moron?

Certainly not you Champ.

I voted for you in the funniest guy on the internet contest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:54 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:

NEXT!

Gee Billy. You seem wound a little tight today. Have you ever given a switch to Sanka a thought?

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about Georgie...and Anus.
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:35 pm

You have 246 posts in a month? and you're named Billy? Are you a clothier SP, or do I know you? I'm in! bounce confused chop dog doggy
OK! I'm impressed. Those are some of the best wal*mart smilies I've ever seen.
By the way, I thought I was one of the charter members of this flying dutchman, but Ms. Password said get lost.
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 pm

i'm lost. Who is fighting with who here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 am

bbqboy wrote:

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:12 am

bbqboy wrote:
You have 246 posts in a month? and you're named Billy? Are you a clothier SP, or do I know you? I'm in! bounce confused chop dog doggy
OK! I'm impressed. Those are some of the best wal*mart smilies I've ever seen.
By the way, I thought I was one of the charter members of this flying dutchman, but Ms. Password said get lost.

Are you saying you signed up but got rejected? Sorry about that. Hell, we don't even reject spammers. Just ask our Indian buddy Flaherty.

(Just don't ask him about oil as he can be a bit wordy.)

Our collection of smileys has been a work in progress. If you find any areas are not covered by the present collection, please advise.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:31 am

what's a clothier SP?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:31 am

Billy Heff wrote:
bbqboy wrote:

Exactly!

What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:28 am

Agent 13 wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
bbqboy wrote:

Exactly!

What?

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:31 am

Billy Heff wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
bbqboy wrote:

Exactly!

What?

Of course.

Speaking of avatars, what is yours Billy?

I have yet to be able to figure it out, probably due to its small size. Can you post full size so I can guess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:32 am

Surely you jest.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:38 am

Billy Heff wrote:
Surely you jest.

I figured it was probably something I should know, but I honestly can't make it out.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 am

i can't tell what it is either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:05 am

Agent 13 wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
Surely you jest.

I figured it was probably something I should know, but I honestly can't make it out.

You can watch the video, then hang your head in shame. Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fyS5CLBgyM
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:08 am

never seen it.

next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:10 am

clothier wrote:
never seen it.

next.

It just seemed appropiate for this site.

You always want to use capital letters in your NEXT.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:39 am

clothier thinks capital letters are over rated.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
clothier wrote:
never seen it.

next.

It just seemed appropiate for this site.

You always want to use capital letters in your NEXT.

Well, I can see your point, but fortunately for mankind, our shitter has some top off room.

Keep her coming.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:32 pm

bbqboy wrote:

Succinctly, those not wise enough to ignore Billy Heff are fighting with Billy Heff. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a First   This is a First - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a First
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Believe it or WOT-
Jump to: