Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

100 Greatest Movie Insults

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

100 Greatest Movie Insults Empty
PostSubject: 100 Greatest Movie Insults   100 Greatest Movie Insults EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:09 am

Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greatest Movie Insults   100 Greatest Movie Insults EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:56 am

I have not yet clicked on the link, but I sure hope that "Now go get your F#$% shine box!" is on the list.

Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greatest Movie Insults   100 Greatest Movie Insults EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:31 am

It is. angry
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greatest Movie Insults   100 Greatest Movie Insults EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:30 am

Someone actually has them all written out, and many are as fun to read as they are to hear...

“http://Lybio.net
The Accurate Source To Find Quotes To Movie Insults.”

[WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE]

[#1 ]
Here it goes, ah, lets start with the obvious. Excuse me is that your nose, or did a bus park on your face?

[#2]
Actually when you were born, the doctor slapped your mother.

[#3]
If I had a dog with a face like yours, I would shave its ass, and tell it to walk backwards.

[#4]
I’ll use small words to be sure that you understand, you wart hog faced Buffoon

[#5]
Pompous, stuck up, snot nose, English giant Twerp, scum bag, fuck face, dick face, ass hole.

[#6]
You stuck up, half witted, scruffy looking, Nerf herder!

[#7]
You clicking, clanking, clattering collection of Collagenous junk.

[#8]
You shit kicking stinky horse manure smelling motherfucker you.

[#9]
You dirty eating piece of slime, you scum sucking pig, you son of a motherless goat.

[#10]
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil. You unic jelly thou.

[#11]
No business-bon, insecure junk yard motherfucker!

[#12]
You’re a fuckin secretary, fuck you! Ya that’s my message to you, fuck you and kiss my ass.

[#13]
You are an emotional fuckin cripple, your soul is dog-shit, every single fuckin thing about you is ugly.

[#14]
You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, vulgar insensitive selfish, stupid, you have no taste a lousy sense of humor and you smell.

[#15]
I don’t like your jerf-off name! I don’t like your jerk-off face. I don’t like behavior and I don’t like you, jerk-off.

[#16]
Your a cunt, your a cunt now, you’ve always been a cunt. And the only thing that’s gonna change is that you will become an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids.

[#17]
Looks like to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

[#18]
Your just an after birth Elie , you slithered out on your mother’s filth. They should of put you in a glass jar on the mantle piece!

[#19]
You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity

[#20]
[Man 1] You despise me, don’t you? [Man 2] If I gave you any thought I probably would!

[#21]
Rumwood piss on your gums if your teeth were on fire!

[#22]
There is a name for you ladies, but it isn’t used in High Society, outside of a kennel.

[#23]
You one ugly mutherfucker!

[#24]
[Ugly Women] You found me beautiful ones. [Man] Honey, you got real ugly!

[#25]
You, your okay! This one, real fuckin ugly!

[#26]
Take this quarter, go downtown and have rat nod that thing off your face!

[#27]
[Woman] I’ll go with you. [Man] I know there is a problem with your face.

[#28]
Your incapable of running this shit, sit your five dollar ass down, before I make change.

[#29]
What you just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things I’ve ever heard. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. May God have mercy on your soul.

[#30]
[Man 1] Look up idiot in the dictionary, you know what you will find? [Man 2] A picture of me? [Man 1] No, the definition of the word idiot, which you fuckin are!

[#31]
[Man 1] It’s unbelievable, who put the fuckin cameras in this place. [Man 2] Oh, who the fuck are you? [Man 1] I’m the guy who does his job, you must be the other guy.

[#32]
[Man 1] You don’t remember me, my name is Benny. [Al Pacino] Maybe, I don’t give a shit, maybe I don’t remember the last time I blew my nose either.

[#33]
Allow me to pulp a jointy little bonnet on you and run out the shit lubricated horse cock.

[#34]
[Man 1] I’ve been in this business for 15 years. [Man 2] What’s your name? [Man 1] Fuck you, that’s my name!

[#35]
[Man 1] This is your last chance. What do you say kid? [Kid] Why don’t you go home and fuck your mother some more.

[#36]
[Man 1]Tell me about about it. [Man 2] Like I’m going to put a bullet hole in your fucking forehead and fuck the brain hole.

[#37]
I can see you right now in the kitchen bending over a hot stove, but I can’t see the stove.

[#38]
Hey, hey hey, loosen up, your a lot of women, you know that. You want to make 14 dollars the hard way.

[#39]
[Man 1] Why don’t you try the airlines, its a lot faster and you get a free meal. [Man 2] If I wanted a joke, I would follow you into the John and watch you take a leak.

[#40 - South Park]
How would you like to suck my balls? [Mr. Mackey - Teacher] What did you say? [Kenny] I’m sorry, I’m sorry, actually what I said was how would you like to suck my balls, Mr. Mackey?

[#41]
[Girl] Trying to earn money for college. [Dude] Your mom goes to college.

[#42]
Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of? [Janice] Your mom’s chest hair!

[#43 Breakfast Club]
[Principal] Questions? [Dude] Ya, I have a question! Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

[#44]
[Girl] How do you hate women so well? [Man] I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability.

[#45]
[Arnold] You should go clone yourself! [Man] Why is that? [Arnold] So you can go fuck yourself!

On LYBIO.net you can find - The Largest community of social networking with text-script-video blogging service. http://www.lybio.net
[#46]
I tea bag your fucking drum set!

[#47]
You two are just dumber than a bag of hammers.

[#48]
You climb obstacles like old people fuck, you know that Private Klye

[#49]
I crap bigger than you.

[#50]
I used to fuck guys like you in prison.

[#51]
[Cowboy 1] I call that bold talk for an one eyed fat man. [Cowboy 2] Feel your hand your sun of a bitch.

[#52]
[Robot] Hey laser lips, your momma was a snow-blower.

[#53]
Listening, your mother sucks fuckin big fuckin elephant dicks, you got that?

[#54]
[Man 1] You know what happens when you do another turn in the joint? [Man 2] Fuck your father in the shower and have a snack. You’re gonna charge me, dick head?

[#55]
Fuck, advice, fuck fice, fuck fice, I have to remember that one when I’m climbin on your mom.

[#56]
Uuu, a lovely lady, your alright, you must of been something before electricity.

[#57]
[Man Holds Gun] Hey, would you stop with the wife shit. [Man] Ask me how fat she is? [Man Holds Gun] How fat is she? [Man] She is so fat I had to roll her in flavor and look for the wet spot – if you want to fuck her, you have to slap her thigh and ride the wave in.

[#58]
The power grid was shut off by dickless here. [Dickless] They caused an explosion! [Third Man] Is this true? [Four Man] Yes, its true, this man has no dick.

[#59]
Shut up idiot! Moron! Puss licker! Fart smeller! You eat dog crap for breakfast! Geek! You play ball like a girl!

[#60]
People who are talking metaphor ought to shampoo my crotch.

[#61]
Never seen so many backwards ass country fucks in my life.

[#62]
[Woman] Its an Annamite fuckin object. [Man] Your an annamite fuckin object!

[#63]
You stupid ignorant son of a bitch, dumb bastard! Jesus christ, I met some dumb bastards in my time but you out do them all, get over there.

[#64]
You stupid fuckin cunt. You Willianson, I’m talking to you shit head! Where did you learn your trade, you stupid fuckin cunt, you idiot!

[#65]
[Man] Don’t call me stupid! [Women] Alright, to call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

[#66]
Tommy, if I was going to break your balls I would ask you to go home and get your shine box. Now go home and get your shine box!

[#67]
Cheap lying, no good lying form fleshing dickless hopeless, heartless, bug eyed stiff legged spider lipped worm head sack of monkey shit, he is!

[#68]
The day I need a friend like you, I’d just have myself a little squad shit on out.

[#69]
I’ll rip out your eyes and piss on your brain.

[#70]
I’ll shove that bat up your ass, and turn you into a Popsicle.

[#71]
Listen, you snot nosed little shit, I’ll take that case son, while you were crapping in your hands and rubbing it on your face.

[#72]
I don’t give a company about your morale Conundrum you meat head shit sack.

[#73]
Are you going to bark all day, little doggy! Or are you gonna bite!

[#74]
That’s what I thought. You’re a gutless turd.

[#75]
You look like the vermin ridden son of bitch you are!

[#76]
I think you are the type of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the god damn curtesy to give them the reach around.

[#77]
Hell, son, you are as useful as a cock flavored lollipop.

[#78]
[Boy] Your suck a fuck ass! [Girl] Did you just call me a fuck ass? [Girl] You can go suck a fuck!

[#79]
[Al Pacino] Hey, Frank. You a piece of shit! [Frank] Tony. What are you talking about? You know what I’m talking about you fuckin Cockroach.

[#80]
You know what son you are, you are the son of a thousand fathers all bastards like you.

[#81]
[Man] You are a smelly pirate hooker. [Woman] You look like a blueberry. [Man] Why don’t you go back to your home on whore island!

[#82]
First, take a big step back, and literally fuck your own face!

[#83]
Your the problem, your the fuckin problem! You doctor white arching spunk skunk bubble.

[#84]
[Man 1] Fuckin fuckin.. [Man 2] Hey buddy, enough with curse words, alright! [Man 1] Kiss my sweaty balls you fat fuck.

[#85]
Fuck you. fuck ball.

[#86]
That took ton of twat!

[#87]
Shut that cunts mouth or I will come over there and fuck start her head.

[#88]
Hot juggling thunder cunt!

[#89]
Hey, try not to suck dick on your way through the parking lot!

[#90]
You insignifi-cunt lady fuck!

[#91]
Stick your cock up her ass you muther fucker worthless cock sucker!

[#92]
Shit it aight son of a bitch, bastard douche bag, twat, dick head.

[#93]
Boy, I wouldn’t give a squirt of piss for your ass right now!

[#94]
For me, you are somewhere between a cockroach and the white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when your really thirsty.

[#95]
[Man 1] Your part – egg plant. [Man 2] Your a cantaloupe.

[#96]
Your a real boring fuck. Sorry, I know you disapprove of swearing so, you are a boring F (star*) (star*) (star*) cunt.

[#97]
Ah, pardon your general direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eddiberries.

[#98]
[White] If I had a dick, this is where I would tell you to suck it!

[#99]
And futher more, you can all go fuck yourselves!

[#100]
[Woman] What should I do? [Man] Frankly, my dear I don’t give a damn!
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greatest Movie Insults   100 Greatest Movie Insults EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 am

#13 is a nice one and #29...

What you just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things I’ve ever heard. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. May God have mercy on your soul.

is how I feel about this place sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greatest Movie Insults   100 Greatest Movie Insults EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Agent 13 wrote:

is how I feel about this place sometimes.

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greatest Movie Insults   100 Greatest Movie Insults EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Merry Christmas!

Yeah. Look what I got Agent 13.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greatest Movie Insults   100 Greatest Movie Insults EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 pm

i95 wrote:
It is. angry

I had a really good story. Then, when I started typing it, I realized that it probably wouldn't have been that funny to youze guys.

The long and the short of it...some situation happened that caused tension between two people. The situation was diffused and everything was back to normal. Just as things quiet down, a third, previously uninvolved party (who was not me!) chimes in with "Now go home and get your F$%^ing shine box!"

Hilarity ensued.

If you guys were there, you would have laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greatest Movie Insults   100 Greatest Movie Insults EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Anybody see Johnny Stecchino?

Questo è troppo!
Brutti pezzenti, maleducati, straccioni, accattoni, puzzolenti, schifosi, tirchi... maledetti, tremendi!
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greatest Movie Insults   100 Greatest Movie Insults EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:12 pm

i95 wrote:
It is. angry

OK...how about this instead?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greatest Movie Insults   100 Greatest Movie Insults Empty

Back to top Go down

100 Greatest Movie Insults
Page 1 of 1