Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???

Go down 
+2
Agent 13
pastrami-on-wry
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:06 pm

i95 wrote:
laststandchili wrote:
I like to blame AL for that...Fuck Snow.

Blame AL for this. Rolling Eyes

Dammit, I knew I smelled hippies this morning, I should have driven by and shown my support.

Love this, there's just no way to reason with a pinko student with a Djembe drum, nothing revs up a crowd like a little Djembe:

Davey Roegner, a 22 year old student at the University of Maryland College Park, beat on an African Djembe drum to rev up the crowd. He said the snow was a "gift" to remind eveyone about how rarely Maryland has been blanketed with beautiful white in recent years as temperatures have increased.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:04 pm

i95 wrote:
1. You ever think that these thread derailments are the very thing keeping newbies from this site? Wink

whoa, there big fella.

what thread derailments?

In my little corners of the internets, these are regular threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:32 am

It called climate "change". it works with the whole theme of the new administration.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:41 am

clothier wrote:
so you east coasters are whining about that little snow storm you've got cooking today, huh?

Dude, at least here in Virginia (and according to the below story from the Roanoke Times,
IT'S A STATE OF EMERGENCY!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Governor declares state of emergency after winter storm
By Michael Sluss

RICHMOND – Gov. Tim Kaine declared a state of emergency this afternoon, enabling state agencies to assist localities that need help dealing with the effects of a winter storm that has hit most of the state.

“This is the most widespread winter weather event to affect Virginia in eight years,” Kaine said in a news release. “So far our counties, cities and towns are coping very well with all the snow, wind and power outages. We want to be able to move quickly if additional help is needed to protect the health and safety of our citizens.”

Kaine's declaration authorizes state agencies to quickly move resources to hard-hit areas. Kaine said the Virginia Department of Emergency Management is coordinating the state's response to the storm and has staffed the state's emergency operations center with representatives of several state agencies and major utilities.

State police and the Virginia Department of Transportation have been working to clear roads of vehicle crashes, fallen branches and piles of snow and the Virginia National Guard is on standby, Kaine's office reported. The Virginia Department of Health also has released information on generator safety and heart safety.

More information is available at www.vaemergency.com, www.ReadyVirginia.com, and www.ListoVirginia.com.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:34 am

7 inches?

7 freaking inches?

the whole state of Virgina came to a complete stop over a snowstorm that is 5 inches longer then Wandering Jew's dick?

Really?

Out here in the heartland, we live by the Ron Jeremy rule:

if it's not at least 10 inches, it's not worth a fuck. .

pansies.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:36 am

Angry Liberal wrote:
It called climate "change". it works with the whole theme of the new administration.

Yeah, I saw the new guys responded to the big snow with a big "Mission Accomplished" banner.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:36 am

clothier wrote:
7 inches?

7 freaking inches?

the whole state of Virgina came to a complete stop over a snowstorm that is 5 inches longer then Wandering Jew's dick?

Really?

Out here in the heartland, we live by the Ron Jeremy rule:

if it's not at least 10 inches, it's not worth a fuck. .

pansies.

I got 14 inches around here...oh yeah...and there was a lot of snow.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:47 am

clothier wrote:

I like it when clothier works blue. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:45 am

Agent 13 wrote:
Angry Liberal wrote:

Yeah, I saw the new guys responded to the big snow with a big "Mission Accomplished" banner.

Sir, for you....

afro afro afro afro afro
(1970s-era Obama heads, naturally)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:47 am

I'm happy to be the inspiration for an entire thread!
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:49 am

feels good, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 am

Pool Boy wrote:
I'm happy to be the inspiration for an entire thread!

A sincere welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2