Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???

Go down 
+2
Agent 13
pastrami-on-wry
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? Empty
PostSubject: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Pool Boy,

There's no reason for you to be shy. You've been a member of this incredible site for over 4 hours already and not a single post. C'mon and introduce yourself to the group. We won't bite. Well clothier might if you're a French boy above the age of 11 but that's a whole other story and most likely not relevant to your situation.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Maybe we should tell him about the new member SWAG bags. This year we hope to provide new members with gift bags similar to those given out at the oscars.

Just keep in mind, the bags themselves may be empty, and plastic grocery bags may be substituted for designer models used by the Academy.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:43 pm

We are now in Day 10 of the Pool Boy zero post crisis. The hurtful thing is that Pool Boy stops by most every morning for a look-see but obviously finds nothing compelling here. Perhaps someone can suggest a Pool Boy Stimulus Package.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:52 pm

I thought I'd tempt him with the champagne question, but nothing.

I think we need to start mocking his former site.

Perhaps that will draw him out.

I'll take the first shot:

How come all those photos are so blurry?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:23 pm

I see Pool Boy has been checking in almost daily. Do you think he is intimidated by the high intellectual plane we work on around here?

Uhhhh.

No. That can't be it.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
Do you think he is intimidated by the high intellectual plane we work on around here?

Yes, it's definitely our intellectual plane.

Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? Istockphoto_5880656-airline-pilot-in-a-tiny-plane
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Hey I added a Pool Boy section. No way he can resist that!
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Maybe if we add specially named sections for everyone we can attact other members.

Anyone else want their own section?
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:39 pm

No, but I want to be the moderator of the Ellen section.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:41 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
We are now in Day 10 of the Pool Boy zero post crisis. The hurtful thing is that Pool Boy stops by most every morning for a look-see but obviously finds nothing compelling here. Perhaps someone can suggest a Pool Boy Stimulus Package.

I see he takes off on the weekends. Slacker.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Way Off Topic Held Hostage....Day 11.

Maybe Jimmy Carter can negotiate his release?
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:00 pm

who?
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:22 am

Independent George wrote:

Hey and on a serious note, how is he doing since the 2003 passing of his wife Nell?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:14 pm

i95 wrote:

Hey and on a serious note, how is he doing since the 2003 passing of his wife Nell?

No dude, you are thinking of Aaron Carter...he was married to Nell.

Jimmy Carter was married to June Carter, who I think left him after that weird playboy thing...and the fucked up hostage deal...and married Johnny Cash.

After June left him Jimmy then married this chick...

Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? Lyndacarterwonderwomanp

I always felt it would have been cool if he married her while he was president. A superhero as a first lady would have kicked ass!
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
i95 wrote:

No dude, you are thinking of Aaron Carter...he was married to Nell.

Jimmy Carter was married to June Carter, who I think left him after that weird playboy thing...and the fucked up hostage deal...and married Johnny Cash.

After June left him Jimmy then married this chick...

Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? Lyndacarterwonderwomanp

I always felt it would have been cool if he married her while he was president. A superhero as a first lady would have kicked ass!

You turds are typically screwed up. I have no idea who some of these people you mention even are, but I do know that:

Nell Carter was married to Borscht Belt Comic Jack Carter.

Jimmy Carter's wife is that Lady Byrd person and he has something to do with that Global Warming charity, Thermostat For Humidity.

Lynda Carter was married to that 6 Million Dollar Man guy Lee Horsley after he broke up with Jacklyn Smith from the Hell's Angels.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Two things:

1. You ever think that these thread derailments are the very thing keeping newbies from this site? Wink

2. And don't you just know that this type of derailment on TOS would result in Scanners-like cranial explosions all over the U.S. (or at least in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey)?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:24 pm

i95 wrote:
Two things:

1. You ever think that these thread derailments are the very thing keeping newbies from this site? Wink

2. And don't you just know that this type of derailment on TOS would result in Scanners-like cranial explosions all over the U.S. (or at least in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey)?

1. Who?

2. I'd pay to see that!
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:36 pm

i95 wrote:

You ever think that these thread derailments are the very thing keeping newbies from this site? Wink

In a bass-akwards paraphasing of a famous Groucho Marx quote, I wouldn't want any newbie member who actually wanted to join this site.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:25 am

i still think someone needs to invite both Ellen and Harriet to join.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:14 am

Trust me....if Ellen knew that I was here, she would have already registered in an effort to stalk me further.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:27 am

no where to run, no where to hide.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:37 am

i95 wrote:
Two things:

Yeah that's what it is.

Hell, none of the people that I've steered over to check the place out speak to me anymore. I like to blame AL for that, but deep down I know it's all of you fucktards.

BTW: Fuck Snow.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:47 am

Agent 13 wrote:
I see Pool Boy has been checking in almost daily.

It appears that the "warm welcome" offered by you nasty fucktards has cured PB of that habit.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:51 am

laststandchili wrote:
I like to blame AL for that...Fuck Snow.

Blame AL for this. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:51 pm

so you east coasters are whining about that little snow storm you've got cooking today, huh?

How much snow have you all seen so far this year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???   Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Pool Boy, Can Pool Boy Come Out And Play???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next