Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake Empty
PostSubject: Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake   Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:42 pm

Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake Michigan

Now, let's see, where did this happen again? drunken
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake   Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:49 pm

wow.

that's the most white trash story I've ever read.

suddenly, Kentuckyand West Virginia are looking sophisticated.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake   Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:53 pm

I don't suppose you saw the story in that same paper about Jessica Simpson's concert last night? She opend for somebody, and forgot some words, had to stop the band and start over, and was pretty much a train wreck.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake   Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:57 pm

You gotta love the irony of these idiots getting drunk and starting a fight at a wake for a guy who died from drinking poison moonshine.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake   Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:36 pm

If we just start using the Michigan police blotter as fodder for discussion, this whole site is going to look like this...and this...and this...and this....and this....and....well, you get the idea. I couldn't go any farther because that dip shit erases his old photos, so that his older threads make even less sense than the newer ones (i.e. this) - but there could easily be another 20-30 more just like these.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake   Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:14 pm

what?

you couldn't find any of my old threads at TOOS full of michigan pics?

or have they been deleted?
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake   Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:22 pm

clothier wrote:
I don't suppose you saw the story in that same paper about Jessica Simpson's concert last night? She opend for somebody, and forgot some words, had to stop the band and start over, and was pretty much a train wreck.

I like this slightly edited version better:

clothier wrote:
I don't suppose you saw the story in that same paper about Jessica Simpson's concert last night? She opend for somebody, and forgot some words, had to stop the band and eat seven Big Macs, and was pretty much a train wreck.

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
You gotta love the irony of these idiots getting drunk and starting a fight at a wake for a guy who died from drinking poison moonshine.

I know I used it way too often on either TOS or TOOS but it sure seems to fit here:

Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake 2420-23750

"Define irony. Bunch of idiots
dancing on a plane to a song
made famous by a band that
died in a plane crash."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake   Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Faces Trial for Stabbing at Moonshine Wake
Page 1 of 1