Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Sirius Radio trial offer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Sirius Radio trial offer Empty
PostSubject: Sirius Radio trial offer   Sirius Radio trial offer EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:14 am

Sirius Radio is offering a 7 day trial, and you can listen on line...even to Howard Stern.

http://sirius.chtah.com/a/hBKpdfwB7gW-gB7u0k8-e-ewuHn/listen
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Radio trial offer   Sirius Radio trial offer EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:23 am

why bother? nothing is ever gonna come of that satellite thing. people are only going to want their radio for free, no one will ever pay money to listen to radio.

Next thing you're going to tell me is someone wants to charge people to get TV signals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Radio trial offer   Sirius Radio trial offer EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:14 pm

My high priced, gas guzzleing, luxury SUV came with XM Radio. I love it, especially the traffic reports.

Just last week I had planned to go to the beach. I started up The Beast, listened to the traffic report, then went back into the house and cracked open a beer. If I'm going to sit, I would rather my Bark-O-Lounger than in traffic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Radio trial offer   Sirius Radio trial offer Empty

Back to top Go down

Sirius Radio trial offer
Page 1 of 1