Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Trouble at Storm Bros.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Trouble at Storm Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Trouble at Storm Bros.   Trouble at Storm Bros. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:32 am

More nefarious doings in the troubled town of Annapolis. George, would you agree that this is ice cream well worth the risk of imprisonment?

Ice cream stolen

A family ran off with two ice cream cones Friday from Storm Bros. at City Dock, city police said.

The owner told police that at about 3 p.m., a customer tried to use a credit card to purchase his ice cream, but the store takes only cash. The man said his family would stay at the store while he ran to an ATM. However, the store was busy, and the next thing he knew the man and his family had run off with the frozen treats, police said.

The ice cream was valued at $6.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Storm Bros.   Trouble at Storm Bros. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:09 am

laststandchili wrote:
More nefarious doings in the troubled town of Annapolis. George, would you agree that this is ice cream well worth the risk of imprisonment?

Ice cream stolen

A family ran off with two ice cream cones Friday from Storm Bros. at City Dock, city police said.

The owner told police that at about 3 p.m., a customer tried to use a credit card to purchase his ice cream, but the store takes only cash. The man said his family would stay at the store while he ran to an ATM. However, the store was busy, and the next thing he knew the man and his family had run off with the frozen treats, police said.

The ice cream was valued at $6.

Well, it looks like they are helping to breed the next generation of unusual criminals your area seems to have in good supply!
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Storm Bros.   Trouble at Storm Bros. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:50 am

the man and his family had run off

Its like a mentoring program.

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Storm Bros.   Trouble at Storm Bros. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:12 pm

laststandchili wrote:
the man and his family had run off

Its like a mentoring program.

Nice.

I have relatives, I am embarrassed to admit, who thought nothing of, and perhaps encouraged their kids to shoplift as they grew up. They would proudly tell you about things they took. Now I know that stealing wasn't the only flaw in their upbringing, but...despite this fine education in morality, 3 of my 4 cousins from that family didn't turn out too well. shocking!

One was in jail for about 20 years for rape, now MIA, Another had 3 kids by three different guys before age 25, and was living on welfare last I heard. A third was a member of some white supremacist group...perhaps a testament to his supreme family tree, then did some jail time for check fraud, and apparently had the white supremacist beat out of him in prison. He is now MIA.

Yes, teaching your kids to steal is a ticket to success!
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Storm Bros.   Trouble at Storm Bros. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:16 pm

I have an aunt thats an accomplished, if petty, con artist. Mostly real estate stuff and insurance scams.

She raised her 3 kids by 3 dads to follow in her footsteps.

One of them turned out ok.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Storm Bros.   Trouble at Storm Bros. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:42 pm

Sorry about that, see real post below.

Last edited by pastrami-on-wry on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Storm Bros.   Trouble at Storm Bros. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:45 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
One was in jail for about 20 years for rape, now MIA, Another had 3 kids by three different guys before age 25, and was living on welfare last I heard. A third was a member of some white supremacist group...perhaps a testament to his supreme family tree, then did some jail time for check fraud, and apparently had the white supremacist beat out of him in prison. He is now MIA.

I find myself interested in the one lone cousin that didn't wade in the shallow end of the gene pool. What's his/her story?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Storm Bros.   Trouble at Storm Bros. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:03 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:

I find myself interested in the one lone cousin that didn't wade in the shallow end of the gene pool. What's his/her story?

Well, his slate isn't totally clean, as he had a several year relationship with a married neighbors wife when he was in his mid teens, which in retrospect, may have been good in some ways as it kept him from HIS lousy family...but since has gone on to a nice job, nice wife, nice kids.

To most his accomplishments are not noteworthy, but given his family history, I find the fact he is any where close to normal a minor miracle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Storm Bros.   Trouble at Storm Bros. Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble at Storm Bros.
Page 1 of 1