Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Trouble at Uncle Billys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Trouble at Uncle Billys Empty
PostSubject: Trouble at Uncle Billys   Trouble at Uncle Billys EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Uncle Billys   Trouble at Uncle Billys EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:01 pm

laststandchili wrote:
http://www.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=150140&catid=28

The mother said..."We can't just lock them up, they have every right to be out in public like everyone else,"

Remember the old days when people didn't feel obligated to make their problems everyone else's problem? Kids like this were locked in the tool shed or basement if the family was dining out or going to church or playing bingo or getting loaded at the local saloon. Now we have to worry about the kid's rights and give a big fuck you to the rights of 50 other people and their plans for a peaceful meal.

Damn, I miss those days.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Uncle Billys   Trouble at Uncle Billys EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:03 pm

And you know whose fault it is? Geraldo. If it weren't for his expose on Willowbrook, these genetic misfits would still be locked away where their madness and faulty DNA wouldn't make everybody feel bad. And disturb the the catfish special.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Uncle Billys   Trouble at Uncle Billys EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:53 pm

One of my friends growing up was a fine, upstanding African-American youth, whose mother could yell like no one I've ever heard since. I will never forget the day she told him "get over here...or I'll smack the black right off yo ass!" It cracked me up - and being only about 8 years old at the time, I figured I would repeat that phrase at some inappropriate time. Funny X 2.

Anyway, I got to thinking. If that lady were raising this kid in the restaurant, would she have said "shut up, or I'll smack the autism right out yo ass!"?

Then, how funny would it be to see autism fly out someone's ass?

Last edited by Independent George on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Uncle Billys   Trouble at Uncle Billys EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:04 pm

Independent George wrote:

Anyway, I got to thinking. If that lady were raising this kid in the restaurant, would she had said "shut up, or I'll smack the autism right out yo ass!"?

Then, how funny would it be to see autism fly out someone's ass?

Hmmmm, I believe they are still searching for a cure. Could this be it?
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Uncle Billys   Trouble at Uncle Billys EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:30 pm

Independent George wrote:
how funny would it be to see autism fly out someone's ass?

That's gotta be the quote of the week.

Anyone left awarding points or anything?
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Uncle Billys   Trouble at Uncle Billys EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:56 pm

I'm not sure how official this is but I would like to award IG 10 Hans Ansperger heads. According to Wikipedia Hans Asperger introduced the modern use of the word autism in 1938.

Trouble at Uncle Billys Asperger_kl2Trouble at Uncle Billys Asperger_kl2Trouble at Uncle Billys Asperger_kl2Trouble at Uncle Billys Asperger_kl2Trouble at Uncle Billys Asperger_kl2Trouble at Uncle Billys Asperger_kl2Trouble at Uncle Billys Asperger_kl2Trouble at Uncle Billys Asperger_kl2Trouble at Uncle Billys Asperger_kl2Trouble at Uncle Billys Asperger_kl2

Last edited by pastrami-on-wry on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Uncle Billys   Trouble at Uncle Billys EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 pm

Didn't he coach the New York Giants?

He doesn't quite have the same hairdo as Bake McBride or Oscar Gamble, but those are some stylin' specs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at Uncle Billys   Trouble at Uncle Billys Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble at Uncle Billys
Page 1 of 1