Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Fashionable sports fan or hipster doofus?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Fashionable sports fan or hipster doofus? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashionable sports fan or hipster doofus?   Fashionable sports fan or hipster doofus? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:26 pm

did you know her brothers actually invented peanut butter?

Jeff "Jif" Reese and his older brother Steve "Skippy" Reese invented it on a rainy day. They later had some sort of fight over who was the actual inventor, and haven't really spoken since.

But della thought of adding chocolate.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Fashionable sports fan or hipster doofus?   Fashionable sports fan or hipster doofus? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:12 pm

clothier wrote:
did you know her brothers actually invented peanut butter?

Jeff "Jif" Reese and his older brother Steve "Skippy" Reese invented it on a rainy day. They later had some sort of fight over who was the actual inventor, and haven't really spoken since.

I always thought that the guy who invented soft ice cream, George Washington Carvel, invented peanut butter.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Fashionable sports fan or hipster doofus?   Fashionable sports fan or hipster doofus? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:56 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
I always thought that the guy who invented soft ice cream, George Washington Carvel, invented peanut butter.

You are, of course, correct. In fact, I just came across this historic photograph of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashionable sports fan or hipster doofus?   Fashionable sports fan or hipster doofus? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fashionable sports fan or hipster doofus?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2