Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

i need a little mid-winter sports help

Go down 
+2
Agent 13
clothier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

i need a little mid-winter sports help Empty
PostSubject: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 pm

so, i kinda got caught up this year in the NFL, since, well, we not have the NFL next year. Anyways, I didn't pay much attention to what else was going on in the world of sports. so, bring me up to speed,ok?

1. March madness - still starts in march, right? and everyone still hates Duke, right?

2. Hockey - stanley cup playoffs still include all but 2 teams, and ends in july, and everyone still hates the red wings, right?

3. pro basketball - no one cares, the season never ends, and labron james is still a douchebag, right?

is that it? did i miss anything?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:04 pm

1. Yes and yes

2. Yes and yes and yes

3. yes, yes, yes.

Pichers and catchers report today, NASCAR's season is just opening and don't do drugs....and that's it.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:45 am

Re: NASCAR....I am getting out of town just before all the right-turn cheering douche-nozzles take over the place.

And, I don't know about you boys, but somehow the grass seemed just a little greener today with pitchers and catchers reporting to spring training.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:44 am

Independent George wrote:
Re: NASCAR....I am getting out of town just before all the right-turn cheering douche-nozzles take over the place.

And, I don't know about you boys, but somehow the grass seemed just a little greener today with pitchers and catchers reporting to spring training.

Left turn George...they turn left.

I hope your baseball team gets a touchdown.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:58 am

Agent 13 wrote:
...NASCAR's season is just opening...

NASCAR is not a sport.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 am

i95 wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:

NASCAR is not a sport.

Says you.

Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:59 am

Agent 13 wrote:
Independent George wrote:

Left turn George...they turn left.

I hope your baseball team gets a touchdown.

Actually, I was referring to the fact that most NASCAR fans seem to be waiting for the one guy to make a right turn - and thereby causing the crash to end all crashes. I swear I was listening to the local talk radio yesterday and one of the callers said that he was concerned for Dale Jr because this is the 10th anniversary of his father's death - as though that has some correlation to the son's safety. Still...I couldn't help but think that one of the reasons that this guy was going to watch the race on Sunday was in the hopes of seeing something horrific.

And, as for MY baseball team, I think that it is far more likely that their singular greatest athletic accomplishment on the field this season may be earning a birdie on their off day.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:04 pm

i95 wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:

NASCAR is not a sport.

I blame NASCAR for a lot of the asshatery that takes place on the beltway. Douchebags living out their Brickyard fantasies in their F350s on their way to the CheeseCake Factory.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 pm

you know, I've never been to "the cheesecake factory". i understand portions are huge, but the food?
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:49 am

The food is also huge.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 am

it all comes back to Lohan, doesn't it?

i need a little mid-winter sports help Lohanwhite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need a little mid-winter sports help   i need a little mid-winter sports help Empty

Back to top Go down

i need a little mid-winter sports help
Page 1 of 1