Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Only Sausage Pizza For A Month

Go down 
+2
i95
bbqboy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Only Sausage  Pizza For A Month - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Sausage Pizza For A Month   Only Sausage  Pizza For A Month - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:59 pm

bbqboy wrote:
The Goddess wrote:
Not yet! Should I? Are you saying they have good lambie?

We had GREAT lamb chops in OR, by the way. I think they could quite possibly have been THE BEST.
lambs are oregon's pigs. not sure why, but I'm glad for it. Where did you have those chops? I still wanna hear about the mushroom dinner. Did it work?

The chops were at The Bay House in Lincoln City. http://www.thebayhouse.org/ They had a pretty great wine list, too. And our server, Mac, was awesome. When he found out we were headed to Willamette, he sat down and drew us a map w/ directions to all his fave places (which he was right on the money about, BTW). And he totally looked like a cross between Dennis Farina and Tom Selleck.

The mushroom madness at Joel Palmer House was pretty good, but also pretty pedestrian. I was expecting more pure mushroomy-ness, more cutting edge, maybe. It was a lovely meal, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only Sausage Pizza For A Month   Only Sausage  Pizza For A Month - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:02 pm

And speaking of wanting to hear...I am still waiting to hear what you thought of the salted oatmeal cookies......
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Only Sausage Pizza For A Month   Only Sausage  Pizza For A Month - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:49 pm

well, it's been a while since I had one. maybe you should send me some more to update my taste buds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only Sausage Pizza For A Month   Only Sausage  Pizza For A Month - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:38 pm

So I just checked in on Pizza Boy. He is on the cusp of winning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only Sausage Pizza For A Month   Only Sausage  Pizza For A Month - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Sausage Pizza For A Month   Only Sausage  Pizza For A Month - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Only Sausage Pizza For A Month
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2