Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?

Go down 
+3
i95
clothier
Independent George
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? Empty
PostSubject: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 am

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0915091hotdate1.html

I looked through all of the people who were bagged in this sweep, and I think that there might be an opportunity to fill a void. There are, apparently, no more good looking hookers. I wouldn't sleep with any of these women for free...let alone for a nominal charge.

Actually, upon further review, the girl on the first page, in the upper right hand corner is not bad, but other than that, they could all peel paint. How could they possibly be making a living?
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:04 am

first of all, how many people look good in their mug shot?

Not many, right? So you kinda gotta give them the benefit of the doubt.

2nd, are you trying to tell us something?
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:44 am

A recent prostitution bust in Richmond, Virginia had that city's Style Weekly newspaper quip, "after reviewing the (arrested prostitutes') pictures, let’s just say the recession’s hit the hooker market pretty hard." affraid
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Have you ever seen pictures of the johns?

The women don't have to be all that hot.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:30 pm

LSC.

the voice of reason.

who knew?
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 pm

I've been feeling kind of grown up lately too. It's weird.

Then again given the recent discourse here Beavis and Butthead seem suave and deboinaire.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:16 am

still, don't damn yourself with faint praise.

it was clever.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:45 pm

clothier wrote:
LSC.

the voice of reason.

who knew?

Methinks that on this subject LSC was more the voice of experience than the voice of reason.
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:05 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/09/five_baristas_accused_of_prost.html
Five baristas accused of prostitution in Everett
By The Associated Press
September 24, 2009, 7:55AM

EVERETT, Wash. — Five bikini baristas have been accused of prostitution in Everett.

Police say they charged customers to touch their breasts and buttocks, which falls under the city’s definition of prostitution.

The Everett Herald reports the women were charging up to $80 to strip down while fixing lattes and mochas.

During a two-month investigation, detectives also saw the women lick whipped cream off each other and pose naked for pictures at the Grab-n-Go Espresso stand on Broadway.

Owner Bill Wheeler told KCPQ-TV any employee caught doing anything illegal will be fired on the spot.

Sgt. Robert Goetz says the women, ages 18-to-24, were not arrested. They are expected to be in Municipal Court in a few weeks to answer misdemeanor charges.

at least they weren't underage
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:10 am

bbqboy wrote:
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/09/five_baristas_accused_of_prost.html
Five baristas accused of prostitution in Everett
By The Associated Press
September 24, 2009, 7:55AM

EVERETT, Wash. — Five bikini baristas have been accused of prostitution in Everett.

Police say they charged customers to touch their breasts and buttocks, which falls under the city’s definition of prostitution.

The Everett Herald reports the women were charging up to $80 to strip down while fixing lattes and mochas.

During a two-month investigation, detectives also saw the women lick whipped cream off each other and pose naked for pictures at the Grab-n-Go Espresso stand on Broadway.

Owner Bill Wheeler told KCPQ-TV any employee caught doing anything illegal will be fired on the spot.

Sgt. Robert Goetz says the women, ages 18-to-24, were not arrested. They are expected to be in Municipal Court in a few weeks to answer misdemeanor charges.

at least they weren't underage

What, no pictures?

I was always surprised this didn't happen more often at them fancy coffee places. When ever I stumbled in and paid $4 for coffee I felt like I had been fucked. At least this place offered the real deal.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:50 am

A two-month investigation.....Nice. Detectives have all the fun.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:25 am

bbqboy wrote:
Five bikini baristas have been accused of prostitution in Everett.

Perhaps the judge will eventually rule that this infraction doesn't suffice as "grounds" for prosecution. drum
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 am

very smooth, POW.

if it were me, id've had to let that idea percolate for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?   Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Aren't hookers supposed to be kind of hot?
Page 1 of 1