Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Friendly Advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Friendly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Advice   Friendly Advice EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi Friends.

If any of you have a computer running windows vista, and are told you need to reinstall windows vista, just throw the computer away. I don't care how much you paid, how new it is, what ever...throw it away...far away.

Trust me on this one...okay?
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Friendly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice   Friendly Advice EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:44 pm

I hear some laptops can make great projectiles. I think some of our engineering students do something during one of their "XYZ Weeks" where they throw old computers off the roofs of one of our buildings.

If it is a laptop, you can give to a roving band of street thugs from a local high school, who can use it to pummel Hispanics.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Friendly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice   Friendly Advice EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:00 pm

Independent George wrote:

If it is a laptop, you can give to a roving band of street thugs from a local high school, who can use it to pummel Hispanics.

Say...I think I know what high school you are thinking about...and by the way...wasn't that YOUR high school?

Good Old Xenophobe High!
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Friendly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice   Friendly Advice EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:32 pm

No, my high school had their fill of race riots in the 60's.

Still, it was local enough for me to send the email around the office and call it "home." Can you just hear that hometown pride?

I don't know if you are a fan of "Entourage" on HBO, but 'E' was wearing a "Raiders Football" shirt in one of the previous episodes, which Newsday discovered was an overt nod to his former Hispanic-hating high school.

Sorry to everyone else for whom this thread makes no sense. Maybe Angry Liberal can post a higher resolution photo of that photoshopped Sarah Palin with the big yabbos for you guys to look at while 13 and I talk local high school/hate crime news.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Friendly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice   Friendly Advice EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:42 pm

No, my high school had their fill of race riots in the 60's.

Still, it was local enough for me to send the email around the office and call it "home." Can you just hear that hometown pride?

I don't know if you are a fan of "Entourage" on HBO, but 'E' was wearing a "Raiders Football" shirt in one of the previous episodes, which Newsday discovered was an overt nod to his former Hispanic-hating high school.

Sorry to everyone else for whom this thread makes no sense. Maybe Angry Liberal can post a higher resolution photo of that photoshopped Sarah Palin with the big yabbos for you guys to look at while 13 and I talk local high school/hate crime news.

Here ya go...best I could do on short notice.

Friendly Advice Sarahpalinreadytoparty1hh3

What is really scary is that I have read a few local items where people are almost defending this crime and the 7 "nice kids" who terrorized and murdered a guy because he "looked spanish" and made the mistake of walking home by stating that it was just a matter of time because we are all too tolerant of illegal immigrants.

That is some logic there. Perhaps I can go get my sniper rifle and start taking out speeders since the police won't enforce traffic laws either. Seems justified.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Friendly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice   Friendly Advice EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Agent 13 wrote:

That is some logic there. Perhaps I can go get my sniper rifle and start taking out speeders since the police won't enforce traffic laws either. Seems justified.

As long as it applies to the fucktards that can't find their turn signal, I'm for it.

Whatcha shooting 13? Something classic I'll bet, Remington 700?
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Friendly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice   Friendly Advice EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Yeah, I read about the sobbing family members and the "oh, I can't believe it was so-and-so...he's such a nice boy....he used to mow my yard....yada yada yada." I saw the lawyers speak of some of the kids "being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Still, somehow, this doesn't look like a fine group of upstanding citizens.

Friendly Advice 43283699

Really...are these the folks that you would want your kids inviting over for dinner?

Friendly Advice 43283700
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Friendly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice   Friendly Advice EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:13 pm

laststandchili wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:

As long as it applies to the fucktards that can't find their turn signal, I'm for it.

Whatcha shooting 13? Something classic I'll bet, Remington 700?

Actually, I was taking liberties with reality...no sniper rifle here. I have an old Winchester rifle that was in my Grandfather's attic when he died...no idea what model but I remembered him telling me his Dad used it to hunt and it was old...also have an old Ithaca model 37. Better for us amateurs...no aiming necessary!
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Friendly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice   Friendly Advice EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:15 pm

Yeah, I read about the sobbing family members and the "oh, I can't believe it was so-and-so...he's such a nice boy....he used to mow my yard....yada yada yada." I saw the lawyers speak of some of the kids "being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Still, somehow, this doesn't look like a fine group of upstanding citizens.

Also read one story which related how these guys used to enjoy weekend games of "beat the beaner", where they would go out and beat random people that "looked spanish", yet people who related tales of such games also said "these guys aren't racists". Huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friendly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Advice   Friendly Advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Advice
Page 1 of 1