Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChiliCat
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
ChiliCat

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor Empty
PostSubject: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:06 pm

May 20: Sen. Ted Kennedy was diagnosed Tuesday with a malignant glioma tumor.
updated 11 minutes ago

Doctors for the Massachusetts Democrat said Tuesday that preliminary biopsy results showed a malignant glioma in the left parietal-lobe. It was detected after Kennedy, 76, was airlifted to Boston on Saturday after having a seizure at his Cape Cod home.

The usual course of treatment includes combinations of radiation and chemotherapy, but Kennedy's treatment will be decided after more tests.

"He has had no further seizures, remains in good overall condition and is up and walking around the hospital," said a joint statement issued by Dr. Lee Schwamm, vice chairman of the Department of Neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital and Dr. Larry Ronan, Kennedy's primary care physician.

Kennedy's wife and children have been with him each day since he was hospitalized but have made no public statements.

Malignant gliomas are a type of brain cancer diagnosed in about 9,000 Americans a year — and the most common type among adults. It's a starting diagnosis: How well patients fare depends on what specific tumor type is determined by further testing.

On his "Straight Talk Express" bus, presumptive Republican presidential nominee John McCain expressed his concern for the Massachusetts legislator.

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and to him," said McCain.

"I have described Ted Kennedy as the last lion in the Senate. And I have held that view because he remains the single most effective member of the Senate."

According to the hospital statement, Kennedy "will remain at Massachusetts General Hospital for the next couple of days according to routine protocol. He remains in good spirits and full of energy."
Back to top Go down
Richard 'Groove' Holmes
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Richard 'Groove' Holmes

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:25 am

He's a murderer so nobody cares except the brain deads in the East who vote for him any one in his family no matter how incompetent they are.

I'm only here looking for the political comedy thread.

I enjoyed hearing O'Bama addressing a group about Memorial Day but describing Veteran's Day in every detail including all those in the audience who we are honoring on Memorial Day.

That's funny.

OK, Back to your talk of scumbags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:49 am

Go fuck yourself Dickhead Holmes. I figured it would only be a matter of time until one of you turned ugly on Sen. Kennedy and sincerely hope when this confronts your family that we can all make fun of you.
Back to top Go down
Richard 'Groove' Holmes
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Richard 'Groove' Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:20 am

Listen up bitch, she had an air pocket that kept her alive long enough for him to pass out, wake up, and ask someone to call for help.

He didn't do that. He's a murderer. You're an idiot.

"Borders, Language, Culture" is what matters quoting from my neighbor Dr. Michael Savage

I agree with him. You think Kennedys are God, they are scum, from Joe to John John. It's reality, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:11 am

Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor Blogging_monkeys
Back to top Go down
Richard 'Groove' Holmes
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Richard 'Groove' Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:36 am

Me and You and a Dog named Boo travelin' and livin' off the Land....

Do You Want Me To Sing More ?
Back to top Go down
Richard 'Groove' Holmes
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Richard 'Groove' Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:46 am

... How I love bein', A Free Man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:56 am

How bout kicking this total stone asshole off this list.
Back to top Go down
ChiliCat
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
ChiliCat

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:09 am

He is a human being, people care no matter what their affiliation. We all know what happened 40 years ago. It was tragic just like John Jrs plane going down and both assasinations. Lives were lost.

When I first posted that article it was because the news was just shocking. Afterward I realized that maybe it was a bad idea. Someone in our little dysfunctional group is dealing with a loved one who is battling this very same thing, its a little too personal to debate.

Please stop.
Back to top Go down
Richard 'Groove' Holmes
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Richard 'Groove' Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:12 am

Let me guess.

"Mistakes were made"

Scum, total scum.
Back to top Go down
Richard 'Groove' Holmes
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Richard 'Groove' Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:21 am

Should we have not flown because we had no visibility and no instamentation.

Yes.

Were we too arrogant to use common sense.

Yes.

Did we believe our political life was more important than a human being dying under water.

Yes.

Is a father and son working within the Mafia and another son fighting them kinda odd.

I wonder.

Is it safe to play frisbee while skiing backwards ?
Never. That is why Kennedys deserve to die.
They are all smart, but they think they are much smarter, which makes them really dumb.

The only question is....

Why did Jack Kennedy have pretty women waiting in every town and no on cared while Bill Clinton who is 10 times more inteligent gets trashed for one un-attractive woman ?

Last edited by Richard 'Groove' Holmes on Fri May 30, 2008 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:23 am

Just one more step and somebody gets it...

Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor Photo03ob5

I gotta add that I think little of Teddie as a politician and as a quality human, but taking delight in someone's terminal illness is something I don't get.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:24 am

ChiliCat wrote:

Please stop.

You said it best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:27 am

Pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Richard 'Groove' Holmes
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Richard 'Groove' Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:28 am

Agent 13 wrote:
Just one more step and somebody gets it...

Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor Photo03ob5

I gotta add that I think little of Teddie as a politician and as a quality human, but taking delight in someone's terminal illness is something I don't get.

Oh, but a slow death underwater realizing that someone (Teddy) you thought cared is not getting help is OK ?
Back to top Go down
Richard 'Groove' Holmes
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Richard 'Groove' Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:31 am

Well ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:35 am

Richard 'Groove' Holmes wrote:

Oh, but a slow death underwater realizing that someone (Teddy) you thought cared is not getting help is OK ?

Yeah, that is exactly what I meant. wtf

Maybe you want to shut off the computer for a while till your caffeine buzz eases off, or your looser underwear comes out of the dryer. You aren't being your usual entertaining self today.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:48 am

Angry Liberal wrote:
How bout kicking this total stone asshole off this list.

Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor Fullmovieimage12448dj6
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:12 am

Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor Not-leaving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor   Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor Empty

Back to top Go down

Kennedy diagnosed with malignant brain tumor
Page 1 of 1