Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

never posted a food topic before

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dire Fromage
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Dire Fromage

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

never posted a food topic before Empty
PostSubject: never posted a food topic before   never posted a food topic before EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:16 pm

never speak about my job on WOT, and don’t really plan to (especially not on Friday), but forgive a brief reference. One thing I do is help identify, document and share “lessons learned” from my agency's shit, so that we can keep using approaches that are successful and remember not to repeat past mistakes. I thought of this aspect of my job earlier this week, while considering the fact that it has been a couple of days since I have baked a dessert. “Why such a lapse?” I asked myself. And therein lay a lesson learned: I should not tie myself down to doing anything in particular on an actual friday...But making an Orange Polenta Cake or a Kentucy Buttermilk Cake every weekend should be a priority. Homemade Desserts the poor man's Latte. or better yet...
Grit you teeth, scrape your knees, climb the mountian and make the dessert. You'll be glad you did.
Back to top Go down
Richard 'Groove' Holmes
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Richard 'Groove' Holmes

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: never posted a food topic before   never posted a food topic before EmptyFri May 16, 2008 10:19 pm

Dear D-Fro, Thanks for sharing. I don't know what WOT is, and I don't eat sweets much except Dark Chocolate that is over 80 pct pure. "High Grade"

This all sets me up to comment on your signature.
I agree except my glass container broke and I was so disgusted after I threw the whole thing out instead of replacing it, and then buying the exact same model, only to find that all the parts that were previously metal, were now plastic. So I gave it away.

I decided to put the water in a Pyrex thick glass measuring pitcher, put in the coffee, stir with wooden spoon, and then put a filter over my cup, and that's my French Press.
If I made it sound complicated, it's actually simpler, and less clean up.

Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
Dire Fromage
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Dire Fromage

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: never posted a food topic before   never posted a food topic before EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:55 pm

WOT = Way Off Topic
Cool solution to your French press...it faites simple is very important for coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never posted a food topic before   never posted a food topic before Empty

Back to top Go down

never posted a food topic before
Page 1 of 1