Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

kate hudson's breasts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

kate hudson's breasts Empty
PostSubject: kate hudson's breasts   kate hudson's breasts EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:36 am

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/04/kate-hudson-hates-her-new-big-breasts/1?csp=obnetwork
03:37
By Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY
321Comments
29Recommend

It was just about a year ago when all those Kate Hudson breast implant rumors were rampant. Well, now Kate actually has bigger breasts, thanks to her pregnancy, and she's not happy.

"I hate it," she tells InStyle. "I'm usually an A cup and I'm getting close to a D cup. Big breasts are fun for certain things and really not fun for other things. Plus, I love fashion, and having big breasts is not ideal for certain looks. They're way more fun when you're not in your clothes. Then, they're a blast!"

Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: kate hudson's breasts   kate hudson's breasts EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:44 am

Thanks, I always like to keep...abreast...(sorry)...of the latest Kate Hudson news
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: kate hudson's breasts   kate hudson's breasts EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
abreast...(sorry)

Gratuitous breast jokes mean never having to say you're sorry.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: kate hudson's breasts   kate hudson's breasts EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:13 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:
abreast...(sorry)

The apology was actually directed at you. I felt bad stealing what was clearly your set up.

I just can't help myself when they are sitting out there like that...that applies to jokes or breasts....just ask my parole officer!
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: kate hudson's breasts   kate hudson's breasts EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:
abreast...(sorry)

The apology was actually directed at you. I felt bad stealing what was clearly your set up.

I just can't help myself when they are sitting out there like that...that applies to jokes or breasts....just ask my parole officer!

No apology necessary. I certainly understand that when they are just sitting out there like that you have no choice but to grab them (jokes or breasts, of course).
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: kate hudson's breasts   kate hudson's breasts EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:23 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:

No apology necessary. I certainly understand that when they are just sitting out there like that you have no choice but to grab them (jokes or breasts, of course).

Yes...yes. Of course.

Do you want the number of my parole officer?
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: kate hudson's breasts   kate hudson's breasts EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:52 pm

I hate quotes taken out of context. Without the context of photos, these quotes mean nothing to me. I mean, really, shouldn't WE be the judge of whether or not her breasts have a fashion issue?
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: kate hudson's breasts   kate hudson's breasts EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Fashion alert:
Breasts are the new black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kate hudson's breasts   kate hudson's breasts Empty

Back to top Go down

kate hudson's breasts
Page 1 of 1