Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Brilliant casting...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Brilliant casting... Empty
PostSubject: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:27 am

Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:35 pm

damn. i was up for that part.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:55 pm

At least you have the part of "Contruction Worker" in the biopic "Village People" film to fall back on.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:46 pm

The biker I think.

I see Clothier in chaps.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:48 pm

laststandchili wrote:
I see Clothier in chaps.

Brilliant casting... Apoc

"The horror... The horror..."
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 am

speaking of, whatever happened to our alaskan chef friend?
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:36 am

In the words of Robert "Bob Dylan" Zimmerman, I believe she's "blowin' in the wind."
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:32 pm

laststandchili wrote:
I see Clothier in chaps.

Yes, and haven"t we all imagined that clothier has airbrushed genitalia.

Brilliant casting... Rubber_latex_chaps_7959_MED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Attention Whore.....
Brilliant casting... DSCN2297
Brilliant casting... DSCN2297-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Or maybe it is the "Number Served"?
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:52 am

i don't get it.

that was neither clever nor funny.

what were you trying accomplish there?
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:50 pm

And let's not forget the irony of calling someone else an attention whore and then days later adding a lame puncline to your unfunny original post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:39 pm

no, billy (if thatis your real name) seriously.

let's dissect your humor here.

explain to me why it is that you think a house with the number 95 on it is funny. did you think it was because it was an older model house? was it the number that you thought made it funny? is there some sort of irony there that i missed?

Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Brilliant casting... Dane-cook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:48 pm

clothier wrote:

explain to me why it is that you think a house with the number 95 on it is funny. did you think it was because it was an older model house? was it the number that you thought made it funny? is there some sort of irony there that i missed?

Oh Mikey(if that's your real name)seriously!

You so funny, everyone love you long time.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Dude nice shot of Dane Cook.

Did you ever get that set of DVDs showcasing the works of Dane Cook and Mel Brooks? I know how you love them.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
Dude nice shot of Dane Cook.

Did you ever get that set of DVDs showcasing the works of Dane Cook and Mel Brooks? I know how you love them.

I did and thank you for asking. Just in time, too, as I had just finished watching the DVDs showcasing the works of Robin Williams and Paula Poundstone.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
clothier wrote:

no dude, i'm like totally serious. if you're gonna hang here, we are clearly going to need to coach you up so we don't have to put up with any more lame crap like that house bit.
Just a little remedial comedy 101.

who makes you laugh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:55 pm

clothier wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
clothier wrote:

no dude, i'm like totally serious. if you're gonna hang here, we are clearly going to need to coach you up so we don't have to put up with any more lame crap like that house bit.

who makes you laugh?

You!
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:46 am

clothier wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
clothier wrote:

who makes you laugh?

Brilliant casting... Futility-everything-you-try-is-going-to-fail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:04 am

i95 wrote:
clothier wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
clothier wrote:

who makes you laugh?

Brilliant casting... Futility-everything-you-try-is-going-to-fail

You sir are not funny at all. Now Angus, there is a funny guy. You could learn a lot from him/her/it. When I graduate from The Clothier School of Internet Comedy, I am going to get my very own topic section right here on WOT! I think I'll call it Heff's Happy Hamlet of Hilarity.

Are you trying to tell me you didn't like my 95 house bit? I forgot to check if it went to 96 after I left.

Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:30 am

Billy Heff wrote:
When I graduate from The Clothier School of Internet Comedy, I am going to get my very own topic section right here on WOT! I think I'll call it Heff's Happy Hamlet of Hilarity.

Let me know when you are ready. I don't want to put pressure on you by giving you your own section to soon. I have seen men break because they weren't ready yet.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
When I graduate from The Clothier School of Internet Comedy, I am going to get my very own topic section right here on WOT! I think I'll call it Heff's Happy Hamlet of Hilarity.

Let me know when you are ready. I don't want to put pressure on you by giving you your own section to soon. I have seen men break because they weren't ready yet.

Such reminds of when Linda McCartney injected herself into husband Paul's band Wings but the band's roadies always seemed to forget to turn on her particular microphone.

Alls I'm saying. Brilliant casting... Silenced
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:28 pm

I want to wait for my diploma. I don't want to be considered an illegitimate member of this site.

John should have done the same for Yoko.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant casting...   Brilliant casting... Empty

Back to top Go down

Brilliant casting...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next