Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Umm....this is bad, yes?

Go down 
+2
Agent 13
Independent George
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Umm....this is bad, yes? Empty
PostSubject: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Oh crap...I better go clean all the toilet seats...and the tractor.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 am

Incurable Gonorrhea..............................great band name.
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:56 pm

I didn't want to start a new topic, so this one seems right.
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-man-accused-sex-assault-horse,0,3907.story
KTLA News
1:15 p.m. PDT, October 20, 2010

SHELTON, Conn. -- A man has been charged with sexually assaulting a neighbor's horse.

Police say they arrested 63-year-old Marian Wegiel earlier this week in his neighbor's corral.

Neighbors say they saw Wegiel inappropriately touching the horse, which was crying in pain.

He told police that was comforting the female horse because she had been scared by a loud noise.

Wegiel stated that he may have inadvertently put his fingers inside one of the horses.

Three horses were in the corral, but only the one female horse appeared to be touched.

The homeowner called a veterinarian who inspected the horses.

Besides fourth-degree sexual assault, Wegiel is charged with cruelty to animals, criminal trespass and breach of peace.

He was released on $500 bail.

He is due in court on Nov. 1.
ShareUmm....this is bad, yes? 56922923
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:17 pm

um, considering the size of a horse's member, what would he have that is roughly the size of a horse's dong that would make a horse cry in pain? his head?
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:52 pm

This article is loaded with tons of interesting info but this is definitely my favorite line:
"he may have inadvertently put his fingers inside one of the horses"

I'm gonna remember that excuse for potential use in the future. I can see it now:
"I'm sorry honey but I may have inadvertently put my fingers inside your best friend Sally."

Last edited by pastrami-on-wry on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:53 pm

clothier wrote:
um, considering the size of a horse's member, what would he have that is roughly the size of a horse's dong that would make a horse cry in pain? his head?

Certainly gives new meaning to the term "dickhead".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:12 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
clothier wrote:

Certainly gives new meaning to the term "dickhead".

And horseplay!
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:07 pm

bbqboy wrote:
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-man-accused-sex-assault-horse,0,3907.story

Honestly, honey, I'm not having an affair with my secretary. Secretariat, yes. But my secretary, no.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:34 am

It does explain why CarolinaBob hasn't posting over at Roadfood. He looks like he's been a little busy with other stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 am

I thought Carolina Bob Stopped posting at Roadfood because that nitwit, The Travlin Man was sexually attracted to him?

Gives a whole new meaning to being "Travlin Manned" eh.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:04 pm

really Billy heff?

really?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:57 am

I kid thee not Teacher!

In fact, his real name is Stephen Bobshiney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm....this is bad, yes?   Umm....this is bad, yes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Umm....this is bad, yes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Not Off Topic :: Social Issues, Disease, Distortions-
Jump to: