Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Better Off Ted Outtakes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Better Off Ted Outtakes Empty
PostSubject: Better Off Ted Outtakes   Better Off Ted Outtakes EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:42 pm

I don't know if any of you watch 'Better Off Ted" but this show's outrageous take on big corporate culture is truly funny. The attached clip shows what happens when a mis-typed memo starts a company-mandated cursing jag. The ones they aired on ABC were funny but understanably much tamer but these outtakes are classic. I'm sure we'll all pick up some neat new lingo and definitely enjoy hearing them use one of our all-time faves.

WATCH
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Better Off Ted Outtakes   Better Off Ted Outtakes EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:19 pm

http://www.popeater.com/2010/01/23/andy-dick-arrested-for-sexual-abuse/
Andy Dick Arrested for Sexual Abuse
141 Comments
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 23rd 2010 10:27AM
PRINT E-MAIL More
Comedian Andy Dick has been arrested on two felony counts of sexual abuse, according to a report on TMZ. Dick was taken into custody this morning in West Virginia; he is being held at the Western Regional Jail and is due to be arraigned sometime today.

Dick is currently on probation over an earlier incident where he was arrested for sexual assault. He allegedly pulled down a teenager's top outside of a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant in CA, and a search of the apparently intoxicated entertainer revealed drugs on his person. He accepted a plea to a lesser charge of battery in 2008.

The comedian was in Huntington, WV for a gig at the Funny Bone.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Better Off Ted Outtakes   Better Off Ted Outtakes EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:21 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
I don't know if any of you watch 'Better Off Ted" but this show's outrageous take on big corporate culture is truly funny. The attached clip shows what happens when a mis-typed memo starts a company-mandated cursing jag.

Good one, poon-guzzler, er...pow. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Off Ted Outtakes   Better Off Ted Outtakes Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Off Ted Outtakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Not Off Topic :: Links to Videos and Web Sites-
Jump to: