Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Clothier is awake...

Go down 
+2
pastrami-on-wry
clothier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Clothier is awake... Empty
PostSubject: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:00 am

and has been since about 4:45 this morning. We find at this hour of the day there is not much going on in the world. We also find that we like using the royal we when we have to get up so early.

Along those lines, while we would never advocate banning someone, being a free speech sort of guy, we wish that the poster known as "billy heff" would up his game. We find him to be not funny nor do we find him to be insightful. We also find his problems with Angus to be childish and silly.

So, Mr Heff? Try to be a little less bitter. And a little funnier. Or post less.

We appreciate the effort, but perhaps a little more quality, and a little less quantity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:35 am

Hey clothier, Sorry to ruin your sleep. I tend to have that effect on some people.

And thank you for all the nice things you said about me beer I realize you have a hard time dealing with people funnier than you.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:12 am

we have a an ego roughly the size of our talent, so it far exceeds what ever you believe passes for an insult.

Mr Heff?

we are not amused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:41 am

I am beginning to like being called Mr Heff. Your show of respect is appreciated. Carry on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:48 am

Clothier is awake... Clothier-1
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:18 am

Mr. Heff,

Not trying to rabble rouse but I do have a serious question. Do people in your real life actually find you amusing?
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:27 am

is this the so called Daytona Beach gang?
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:59 am

Billy Heff wrote:
Clothier is awake... Clothier-1

This is funny because Clothier is Mr. Dead is Dead in this little corner of the internets!

Well either funny, or kind of creepy.
Back to top Go down
Angus McRib
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
Angus McRib

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
I realize you have a hard time dealing with people funnier than you.

lol! Another good one, Joe! NEXT! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://roguefood.com/

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:45 pm

clothier wrote:
and has been since about 4:45 this morning. We find at this hour of the day there is not much going on in the world. We also find that we like using the royal we when we have to get up so early.

Along those lines, while we would never advocate banning someone, being a free speech sort of guy, we wish that the poster known as "billy heff" would up his game. We find him to be not funny nor do we find him to be insightful. We also find his problems with Angus to be childish and silly.

So, Mr Heff? Try to be a little less bitter. And a little funnier. Or post less.

We appreciate the effort, but perhaps a little more quality, and a little less quantity.

Tell ya what. I would like you to call a meeting of the Billy Heff Haters Club. Hold a circle jerk, and have everyone squirt in the eye of Angus. Let him know that he is in waaaaay over his head and that he is also causing the rest of The BHHC a lot of needless misery.

I don't know which member of the BHHC is Angus, or if you play switchy changy. So in return, I must be an asshole to everyone. It's not something I enjoy, but I consider it my duty, under the international by-laws of proper internet self defense.

Ciao for now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:49 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Mr. Heff,

Not trying to rabble rouse but I do have a serious question. Do people in your real life actually find you amusing?

Hey POW, All this Mr. Heff stuff has brought a tear to my eye Razz <---Kidding

The (serious) answer would be yes.
Back to top Go down
Angus McRib
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
Angus McRib

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
I must be an asshole

Clothier is awake... Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Angus McRib wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
I must be an asshole

Clothier is awake... Yes

Ah, a revelation. I am getting closer.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:48 am

mr heff? i think you have us confused with people who care.

as your friend says:

next.
Back to top Go down
Angus McRib
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
Angus McRib

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
Ah, a revelation. I am getting closer.

Clothier is awake... Yawn
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:24 am

clothier wrote:

We agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clothier is awake...   Clothier is awake... Empty

Back to top Go down

Clothier is awake...
Page 1 of 1