Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Great Oil Industry

Go down 
+5
pastrami-on-wry
Agent 13
clothier
i95
Flaherty
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flaherty
New to wasting time
New to wasting time

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:52 am

For those investors who are willing to take some risks at the behest of having great profits, oil sector is a good option. The oil and natural gas sector has been touted as a promising sector. One of the major areas of investment in oil and gas sector is the exploration. As the oil prices rise owing to its depleting availability, the pressure on governments to discover oil reserves is high. It is believed that the earth still possesses untapped reserves of oil. In fact, there are sufficient reserves to satisfy the growing demand of oil energy for the next three decades!

The demand for oil and gas is obvious with much of the world developing. Countries like China and India are developing and depending hugely on oil to run their economy. This demand has led to increase in its prices. Even the current economic recession affecting the world economy has not stopped the oil sector from expanding.

The profits from the oil and gas sector are found to be very high, almost to the tune of 650% or even higher. This indicates the presence of a great oil investment opportunity for the profit seeking investors. The need for oil and gas can never die down as not only are these resources used as fuel but are present in the manufacture of many day-to-day products like the plastics. Moreover, the presence of petroleum as a component of the industry has accorded it a VIP sector status.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:45 am

Widespread availability of cheap mechanical power unleashed the industrial revolution, altering the course of human history. Modern civilization began with the industrial revolution and will continue its advance until all nations have the technology and standard of living that defines the modern world.

Global communication and modern transportation systems have changed the geo-economic relationships between nations — modern technology has overcome the great distances and naturally isolated geographical locations that have historically separated the peoples of the world.

19th century industrialists and political reformers could not have imagined the consequences of the modern world. Globalization of the world economy will give billions of people an opportunity to become modern consumers. Thus, the potential for creating environmental pollution in the 21st century will be many times greater than what occurred in the 19th and 20th centuries.

Cheap mechanical [and electric] power requires cheap energy and the primary source of modern civilization’s cheap energy has been fossil fuels: coal, oil, and natural gas. Fossil fuels produce heat energy when burned, and with the heat energy large amounts of waste gases are also produced. When these waste gases are allowed to escape into the atmosphere, our environment becomes polluted.

The Earth's ecosystems are balanced within natural cycles. The plants and animals that live in the natural world cannot harm the natural balance, because they do not have the tools or ability to create more waste than the Earth's natural systems can recycle, or safely dispose of.

A few centuries ago human societies were limited to the natural resources of the land without the benefit of advanced technology. Although ancient civilizations developed primitive technology and often indulged in wars and other savage behavior, their primary waste was human sewage and garbage, which, if left in the city streets, only effected the local populations by spreading infectious diseases.

With advances in modern technology and warfare human societies can no longer behave like animals in the natural world. Modern civilization must use its advanced technology to recycle or safely dispose of man-made waste, or suffer the consequences of poisoning the environment.

The advanced industrial chemicals and by-products created by Modern civilization have become toxic to the natural world. For this reason modern science must develop technology that mimics natural recycling, or safe disposal of waste and toxins. Advanced technology must recycle or otherwise safely dispose of man-made pollution — and do it better than Nature by completing the recycling or disposal within human time frames of hours, days or months; not geological timeframe's of thousands or millions of years.

Clean Hydrocarbons are the product of technology that mimics, within human time frame's, the Earth's natural systems for recycling or disposal. Any product or process can be called clean if its manufacture and use does not poison or damage the natural environment.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:21 am

Wow.

Funniest. Post. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:26 am

Wow...talk about being willing to take risks. Spamming a 27 member site full of fairly idiotic ramblings to share investment ideas is quite the risk.

Bravo!
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:28 am

Oh, and just out of curiosity, is Flaherty a popular name in India?
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:48 am

Agent 13 wrote:
...fairly idiotic ramblings...

People, I believe we now have a name for next month's WOT poetry slam.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:07 am

idiotic ramblings;
always lower case;
kicking around the less fortunate;
trying to make i-95 laugh;
stopping the bus cuz it's time to get off;
elisha cuthbert.
'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 am

Agent 13 wrote:
Oh, and just out of curiosity, is Flaherty a popular name in India?

I don't think so but I'm pretty sure that was the name of some Nigerian guy who wrote me a letter asking for my help.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 am

poetry slam;
once every other month;
get together;
share our work;
LSC makes us laugh;
POW makes us cry;
the goddess makes cookies.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:03 am

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I hate poetry
and asparagus makes my pee smell funny
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:08 am

clothier wrote:
POW makes us cry;

And all along I thought it was only my mother who was upset that I didn't become a doctor.
Back to top Go down

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:12 am

Losers with deep thoughts
Is what WOT is all about
Oh...and cheerleaders
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:48 am

The Goddess wrote:
Losers with deep thoughts

Ouch. You have kicked my inner childs ass.

Fucktardess
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:24 am

egg rolls;
kreplach;
burritos;
steamed buns;
pasties;
lunch time wanders.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:46 pm

I hate to be the spell-check police, but I believe you misspelled P-A-T-S-I-E-S.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:05 am

poetic lisences.
Back to top Go down

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Hey Flaherty, Nice try in trying to enlighten this crowd.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Billy Heff wrote:

He offered to give home instruction. Want me to pass along your contact info?
Back to top Go down

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:

He offered to give home instruction. Want me to pass along your contact info?

What? And take a class. No class for me.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
No class for me.

This joke wrote itself.
Back to top Go down

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
No class for me.

This joke wrote itself.

Duh
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:36 am

it's funny because Billy Heff wrote the joke, and didn't realize that he wrote the joke about his self, and that Billy Heff, Angus, the Pope and Clothier are all the same person.

This site is going go be empty if I ever find a job, and don't have the time to create all these characters to amuse you all.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:41 am

clothier wrote:
This site is going go be empty if I ever find a job, and don't have the time to create all these characters to amuse you all.

So......you're saying we're safe then?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:43 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
clothier wrote:

So......you're saying we're safe then?

No, but he did give me the right to match any other offers he gets.

Our endowment money may be coming through this year. If so, clothier becomes all of us.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:52 am

oh, it's safe, it's very, very safe.
So safe, you can't even imagine how safe.
Great Oil Industry Marathon_man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Oil Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oil Industry   Great Oil Industry Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Oil Industry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next