Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince   I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:03 pm

laststandchili wrote:
My receptionist digs her kindle

Have you ever had the opportunity to fondle your receptionist's kindle?
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince   I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Negative. She's church people.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince   I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:33 pm

you should try kanoodling her kindle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince   I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince   I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:06 am

Speaking of books made into movies. I just saw a trailer for The Time Traveler's Wife. And I am worried. VERY WORRIED. This is one of the best books I've read in many years and they are going to butcher it. I just know it. Has anybody else read it? It is NOT chick lit, though it is a love story.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince   I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:01 am

I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince - Page 2 Amd_jamie_waylett

LONDON – A judge has sentenced a cast member of the "Harry Potter" films to 120 hours of community service for growing marijuana.

Twenty-year-old Jamie Waylett, who plays school bully Vincent Crabbe in the magical movie franchise, pleaded guilty to producing the drug at a court hearing last week.

Prosecutors said police found 10 marijuana plants growing in a bedroom at Waylett's mother's house in London.

Producing cannabis carries a maximum 14-year sentence. Judge Timothy Workman said Tuesday that he accepted that the cultivation was on a small scale and for Waylett's own use.

He said the actor had been, "until now, a man of good character."

I don't want to get up on my marijuana-prohibition-is-absurd soapbox again but the judge saying that ""until now, (he had been) a man of good character" just shows how ridiculous this has become.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince   I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I hated Harry and the 1/2 blood prince
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2