Exactly
 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegister

Share | 
 

 Oh, Pool Boy...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clothier
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:40 am

oh.

wait. you're not a god guy.

then post something because sometimes you just gotta say what the fuck...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clothier
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 am

oh goddess, can you speak to your hubby?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Howdy allayouse

kthxbye!
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Pool Boy wrote:
Howdy allayouse

kthxbye!

OMG, did you learn that e-shorthand shit tweeting on Twitter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clothier
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:42 pm

pool boy tweets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 13
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4130
Location : Inside mailbox at bus station
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:41 pm

clothier wrote:
pool boy tweets?

I good a good liniment to help with those tweets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:43 am

Ask not what your country can tweet for you, ask what you can tweet for your country!

I tweet not, just for the record. To prove this fact, I will make damn sure this post is longer than 140 characters or whatever the tweet limit actually is.

And also for the record, I must have gained 15 lbs this weekend with all of that fine food we ate. URP.
Back to top Go down
Angus McRib
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
avatar

Number of posts : 279
Location : Here, There, Everywhere
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:54 am

Pool Boy wrote:
Ask not what your country can tweet for you, ask what you can tweet for your country!

I tweet not, just for the record. To prove this fact, I will make damn sure this post is longer than 140 characters or whatever the tweet limit actually is.

And also for the record, I must have gained 15 lbs this weekend with all of that fine food we ate. URP.

I like the twitter, as I run out of thoughts after 140 characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roguefood.com/
clothier
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:11 pm

i'm only good for 18.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
avatar

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Angus McRib wrote:
Pool Boy wrote:
Ask not what your country can tweet for you, ask what you can tweet for your country!

I tweet not, just for the record. To prove this fact, I will make damn sure this post is longer than 140 characters or whatever the tweet limit actually is.

And also for the record, I must have gained 15 lbs this weekend with all of that fine food we ate. URP.

I like the twitter, as I run out of thoughts after 140 characters

"The" Twitter? Nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 13
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4130
Location : Inside mailbox at bus station
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:40 am

Hey Pool Boy...while trying to retrieve some info in an old roguefood post that I MADE, which I can't because I am still persona not grata over there for crimes against...well...not really sure what my crimes were...but anyway...I see they are discussing changing the name of the old place.

wtf

Someone again tell me why someone would take over a site, change the rules, ban the most active members, then change name of site?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: inspiration   Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:58 am

Agent 13 wrote:
Hey Pool Boy...while trying to retrieve some info in an old roguefood post that I MADE, which I can't because I am still persona not grata over there for crimes against...well...not really sure what my crimes were...but anyway...I see they are discussing changing the name of the old place.

wtf

Someone again tell me why someone would take over a site, change the rules, ban the most active members, then change name of site?

you inspired me to go look there, which I hadn't in a while.
I had a message:
Your threads in the West Coast forum ( From: brucesw )
Recently while in the process of moving 31 threads into the new West Coast forum we inadvertently hit merge and they were all merged into one humongous thread. Everything was merged in chronological order, regardless of what thread it belonged to, thread titles were lost, views totals were lost.

It took us over a day to straighten it out...
brucesw is a member of the Moderator group and has 770 posts.
Sent on: 12 Nov 2009 - 22:46
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
avatar

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:12 am

Yeah...sure looks like things are plowing along at break-neck speed over there. They need to bring back That Crazy Bitch Who Is Always Talking to Herself (tm).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:16 am

Independent George wrote:
Yeah...sure looks like things are plowing along at break-neck speed over there. They need to bring back That Crazy Bitch Who Is Always Talking to Herself (tm).
Carrot cake man?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:45 am

Agent 13 wrote:
I see they are discussing changing the name of the old place.

This is a big mistake since if they change the name they will blow their chance to get America's #1 Rogue Sarah Palin to join for the purposes of promoting her book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:49 am

bbqboy wrote:
Independent George wrote:
That Crazy Bitch Who Is Always Talking to Herself (tm).
Carrot cake man?

Incorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrot Cake Man is "That Crazy Bitch Who Is Always Lecturing Everyone Else"(tm).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 13
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4130
Location : Inside mailbox at bus station
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:56 pm

bbqboy wrote:

you inspired me to go look there, which I hadn't in a while.
I had a message:

Consider yourself honored that you are not locked out!

Like I said, I was trying to find something I posted a while back, but was not allowed to search as one needs to be a member to search, and I am apparently on some black list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
one needs to be a member to search

Perhaps the truest words ever posted on this site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i95
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:30 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
"That Crazy Bitch Who Is Always Lecturing Everyone Else"(tm)



Yes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
avatar

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:44 pm

It is so scary to think that there are naked pictures of that hag floating around somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
I can't because I am still persona not grata over there for crimes against...well...not really sure what my crimes were...

I heard that you have the potential to commit a serious crime at any time Laughing

On a more serious note. What do you think of ROGFOOD.COM for the new name? I kind of like it.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4130
Location : Inside mailbox at bus station
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:
I can't because I am still persona not grata over there for crimes against...well...not really sure what my crimes were...

I heard that you have the potential to commit a serious crime at any time Laughing

On a more serious note. What do you think of ROGFOOD.COM for the new name? I kind of like it.

Too ethnic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Oh, Pool Boy...   

Back to top Go down
 
Oh, Pool Boy...
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Favorite scene from Mai Otome?
» Gravel or sand
» What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome
» Rebuilding Mordheim
» Miss Universe

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Not Off Topic :: Pool Boy's Wine or Whine or Other beverage type things section-
Jump to: