Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Already a governmental crisis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Already a governmental crisis Empty
PostSubject: Already a governmental crisis   Already a governmental crisis EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:17 pm

'Father of Potty Parity' calls 5,000 johns 'inadequate'
January 13, 2009 - 10:29am

WASHINGTON - The masses heading to the inauguration of President-elect Barack Obama could spend a lot of time in line for a port-a-potty.
A George Washington University law professor says the 5,000 port-o-potties planned for Inauguration Day will be "grossly inadequate."

Professor John Banzhaf, the so-called "Father of Potty Parity" sent a letter to the Presidential Inaugural Committee warning of potential lawsuits.

He says women, who take longer in the restroom, could be forced to wait in longer lines than men, and that amounts to discrimination.

Banzhaf says waiting in long lines is not just an inconvenience. It can trigger medical problems. He's asking the Presidential Inaugural Committee to make the toilets gender-neutral so that women do not have to wait longer than men.

(Copyright 2009 by MetroSource. All Rights Reserved.)

WASHINGTON - The masses heading to the inauguration of President-elect Barack Obama could spend a lot of time in line for a port-a-potty.
A George Washington University law professor says the 5,000 port-o-potties planned for Inauguration Day will be "grossly inadequate."

Professor John Banzhaf, the so-called "Father of Potty Parity" sent a letter to the Presidential Inaugural Committee warning of potential lawsuits.

He says women, who take longer in the restroom, could be forced to wait in longer lines than men, and that amounts to discrimination.

Banzhaf says waiting in long lines is not just an inconvenience. It can trigger medical problems. He's asking the Presidential Inaugural Committee to make the toilets gender-neutral so that women do not have to wait longer than men.

(Copyright 2009 by MetroSource. All Rights Reserved.)
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Already a governmental crisis   Already a governmental crisis EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:53 pm

God damn democrats. I knew there would be trouble!
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Already a governmental crisis   Already a governmental crisis EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:16 pm

This is going to be one shitty event.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Already a governmental crisis   Already a governmental crisis EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:43 pm

laststandchili wrote:
This is going to be one shitty event.

Crap! I'm pretty sure that I was supposed to post that. crap
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Already a governmental crisis   Already a governmental crisis EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:41 am

Didn't mean to step on your toes. I usually abstain from the potty humor, but this one hit close to home as I spent a significant portion of my formative years on line for the crapper at various events in our nations capital.

I went 4 years running in the early 90's drunk, watching 4th of July fireworks in line for a port-a-crapper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already a governmental crisis   Already a governmental crisis Empty

Back to top Go down

Already a governmental crisis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Not Off Topic :: Politics-
Jump to: