Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Hey clothier...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:55 am

Hey clothier... Detroitlions300dec19

(Alls I'm saying. silent )
Back to top Go down

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:00 am

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:17 am

i95 wrote:

Dude. That's cold.

But, at least the Tigers traded for Dontrelle Willis and Miguel Cabrera this year and have the most formidable lineup since the '27 Yankees. Things are looking up. Any team with that lineup could win 100 games with 30 left to spare in the season.

Wait...that was last year. And, that didn't happen.

At least you have Michigan football. They didn't lose to any Div II teams this year, did they?
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:34 am

My Lions.

My one play off win since 1957 Lions.

My Lions who have now fired the coach Lions.

I sense a bit of jealousy from you all.

My Lions.
Back to top Go down

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:44 am

I remember how that play-off run ended. It was in Philadelphia. They were beaten like a red headed step child.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:07 am

Angry Liberal wrote:
They were beaten like a red headed step child.

Hey clothier... Ron-in-unifrom

WHAT??!
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:37 pm

you know what I want?

i want the freaking owner to man up, say it was his fault, he's sorry, and it will never, ever happen again. Unforyunalty, Mr Ford lives by his grandfather's outdated credo: never complain, never explain.
Back to top Go down

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:07 pm

It is statistically nearly impossible for it to happen again. So maybe take solace in that. I heard a few minutes ago that Mike Shanahan was fired, so maybe he would be interested???
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:04 pm

I've got a thread that'll cheer up Mr. C -

http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/max-m474526.aspx

This could be your re-emergence thread.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:18 pm

Independent George wrote:

Brilliant idea! clothier emerging from the shadows and posting something sensitive like, oh...I don't know this...

Are you people freakin' kidding me??! German Shepherds were the foot soldiers of the Third Reich. Good riddens to your four-legged, ass-sniffing "friend." May he now be licking his flame-warmed balls at the feet of Joseph Goebbels in the pit of Hell.

Take care,

- clothier

...would just be a swell idea.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:23 pm

stop putting words in my mouth. Ya'll know what I would say.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:12 pm

i95 wrote:
Independent George wrote:

Brilliant idea! clothier emerging from the shadows and posting something sensitive like, oh...I don't know this...

Are you people freakin' kidding me??! German Shepherds were the foot soldiers of the Third Reich. Good riddens to your four-legged, ass-sniffing "friend." May he now be licking his flame-warmed balls at the feet of Joseph Goebbels in the pit of Hell.

Take care,

- clothier

...would just be a swell idea.

Shouldn't the closing be...Merry Christmas, Clothier.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:20 pm

Speaking of insensitive bastards...WTF with people posting on internets forums shit like that? I know I am probably in the minority, but think it is odd enough when people post things about friends or family being sick to a general audience of people who don't know anything about them. It would be like wearing a sign at the grocery store telling all of your personal woes. What a fucking downer. I only like happy stories...like the one i95 told me recently about his recovery from gonorrhea. Good shit!!

Now this has apparently extended into pets?

Where next? Should I post about the sad tale of my snow blower needing a new carb float kit? We were heartbroken when it would only run with the choke fully open. It spit out blue exhaust like never before, and sadly, we knew that its efficiency would be compromised. The wide open choke also seemed to provide less power, and it could no longer toss the snow as far as it did in its prime. We gathered as a family and decided it had to be done. We had to go down to Carl's power supply and get that float kit. Yes it was a tough choice, but we need to take care of our power equipment dammit.

If any are moved, the float kit was $8.95 plus tax. Donations in lieu of flowers would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:44 pm

There is tons of this kind of stuff out there.

There are dedicated spots on some sites for just this sort of personal "issue" stuff. A couple cigar sites I hang out at, when I'm not trolling UNICEF chat, are full of prayer requests, tales of kids trips to the ER after falling on their heads (again), demented family members struggles with bipolar disorder, and similiar extremely personal issues that I don't care a bit about.

I avoid these threads.

Theres no way I could post on any of them without someone eventually tracking me down and seeking retribution for the comments that I would be compelled to make.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:58 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
I know I am probably in the minority, but think it is odd enough when people post things about friends or family being sick to a general audience of people who don't know anything about them.

Dude, you're missing the (serious) point here that being that said "general audience of people" ARE these posters' (only) friends.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:43 pm

i95 wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:
I know I am probably in the minority, but think it is odd enough when people post things about friends or family being sick to a general audience of people who don't know anything about them.

Dude, you're missing the (serious) point here that being that said "general audience of people" ARE these posters' (only) friends.

I have considered that angle, and will give the true shut ins a pass, but many who post such things have jobs and discuss other people in their lives so I still think it odd that they such personal details with people they don't really know.

Also keep in mind I am anti-social.
Back to top Go down

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:24 am

What sport are you fucking guys talking about? Competitive whining?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:31 am

Angry Liberal wrote:

Life is a competition. I know...I am losing.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:54 am

Angry Liberal wrote:

Quit trying to stay "on topic." That's another site.
Back to top Go down

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Touche.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:13 am

i95 wrote:

The Michigan State Police are cracking down on speeders heading into Detroit

For the first offense, they give you two Detroit Lions tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A. The Detroit Lions.

Q. What do the Detroit Lions and Billy Graham have in common?
A. They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ."

Q. How do you keep a Detroit Lion out of your yard?
A. Put up a goal post.

Q. What do you call a Detroit Lion with a Super Bowl ring?
A. A thief.

Q. What's the difference between the Detroit Lions and a dollar bill?
A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. How many Detroit Lions does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A. Nobody knows and we may never find out!

Q. What do the Lions and possums have in common?
A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:21 am

Lions?

Who?

It's hockey season, my man, with the defending Stanley (no relation) Cup champs, the detroit red wings.

living the dream, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey clothier... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey clothier...   Hey clothier... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey clothier...
Page 1 of 1