Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Ken Starr, where are you???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ken Starr, where are you??? Empty
PostSubject: Ken Starr, where are you???   Ken Starr, where are you??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Ken Starr, where are you???   Ken Starr, where are you??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Angry Liberal wrote:
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/us_world/Impeach_Obama_Groups_Already_Forming.html

Well that didn't take long.

It took about the same time as in 2000 when similar calls went up because of the "stolen" election.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Ken Starr, where are you???   Ken Starr, where are you??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:23 pm

This is pretty funny....

Several groups exist on the social networking site Facebook, calling for the removal of Obama from office for a number of reasons, including planning to not uphold the Constitution of the United States....

Emphasis mine. Apparently now, planning to do something is worthy impeachment? Where was this level of outrage when the current president ACTUALLY acted in violation of the Constitution?

Only thing worse than a republican is a whiny, sore loser republican. As I heard mentioned many times back in 2000, get over it....you lost.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Ken Starr, where are you???   Ken Starr, where are you??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:09 pm

Can't they at least wait for him to get caught being blown by a chubby girl??????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Starr, where are you???   Ken Starr, where are you??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:16 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/11/obama.gun.sales/index.html?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

In a related story, the sale of guns is skyrocketing because Obama is planning
to restrict sales. Now if they just believed he was going to restrict the sale of houses and American cars, the economy would be fixed PDQ.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: Ken Starr, where are you???   Ken Starr, where are you??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:40 pm

I heard he was planning to place restrictions on chubby girls blowing guys.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Ken Starr, where are you???   Ken Starr, where are you??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:08 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Can't they at least wait for him to get caught being blown by a chubby girl??????

Oh no...I can't live through another presidency where the man with the most powerful job in the world settles for women way below what he should be able to get. This guy, especially after all the bowing and worshiping, BETTER get blown by a better class of chicks. He is, however, bringing back a lot of other Clinton era retreads, so you never know.

Last edited by Agent 13 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Ken Starr, where are you???   Ken Starr, where are you??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:20 pm

I've heard once you blow a President you never go back.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: Ken Starr, where are you???   Ken Starr, where are you??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:43 pm

I have a sneaky suspicion that with her boo-tay (and alleged skill set), Ms. Lewinsky would be very popular in the black community.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Ken Starr, where are you???   Ken Starr, where are you??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:03 pm

Independent George wrote:
I have a sneaky suspicion that with her boo-tay (and alleged skill set), Ms. Lewinsky would be very popular in the black community.

I'm not sure about her personal popularity but obviously her chapeau of choice has definitely caught on in the 'hood:
Ken Starr, where are you??? Kangol_spitfire_wool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Starr, where are you???   Ken Starr, where are you??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken Starr, where are you???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Not Off Topic :: Politics-
Jump to: