Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

A Seriously Good Piece

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

A Seriously Good Piece Empty
PostSubject: A Seriously Good Piece   A Seriously Good Piece EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 11:13 am

Man shoots own arm after being denied sex
The Associated Press
7:25 AM EDT, October 2, 2008
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Authorities say a Fort Myers man shot himself in the arm after his girlfriend refused to have sex with him.

The Lee County Sheriff's Office reports that 29-year-old Jonathon Guabello and his girlfriend returned home from a bar early Wednesday morning. The girlfriend told deputies that Guabello had wanted to get intimate, but she wanted to go to sleep.

When Guabello became irate, authorities say the girlfriend went to a spare bedroom, and several minutes later she heard two gunshots. She told deputies Guabello came into her room and threatened her. He then stumbled into the kitchen and knocked himself unconscious.

Guabello was charged with threatening violence and firing a weapon in an occupied dwelling. He was being held on $100,000 bail.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: A Seriously Good Piece   A Seriously Good Piece EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:27 pm

laststandchili wrote:
Man shoots own arm after being denied sex
The Associated Press
7:25 AM EDT, October 2, 2008
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Authorities say a Fort Myers man shot himself in the arm after his girlfriend refused to have sex with him.

The Lee County Sheriff's Office reports that 29-year-old Jonathon Guabello and his girlfriend returned home from a bar early Wednesday morning. The girlfriend told deputies that Guabello had wanted to get intimate, but she wanted to go to sleep.

When Guabello became irate, authorities say the girlfriend went to a spare bedroom, and several minutes later she heard two gunshots. She told deputies Guabello came into her room and threatened her. He then stumbled into the kitchen and knocked himself unconscious.

Guabello was charged with threatening violence and firing a weapon in an occupied dwelling. He was being held on $100,000 bail.

Why didn't he shoot his penis? His arm was just an innocent bystander.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: A Seriously Good Piece   A Seriously Good Piece EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:51 pm

bad aim.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: A Seriously Good Piece   A Seriously Good Piece EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:25 pm

clothier wrote:
bad aim.

I always miss the obvious answer.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: A Seriously Good Piece   A Seriously Good Piece EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:52 pm

Agent 13 wrote:

Why didn't he shoot his penis?

Now that's what I call a money shot.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: A Seriously Good Piece   A Seriously Good Piece EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:55 pm

laststandchili wrote:
He then stumbled into the kitchen and knocked himself unconscious.

There's usually a great little tidbit like this hidden in these articles. I can't stop laughing at the mental image of this dumb fuck staggering around the kitchen continually whacking himself in the head with a frypan until he succeeded in knocking himself out.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: A Seriously Good Piece   A Seriously Good Piece EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:01 am

see, if more of us had cast iron pans, this story would have been better. I think he was trying to knock himself out with some $4.99 fry pan from Wal-mart.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: A Seriously Good Piece   A Seriously Good Piece EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:20 pm

clothier wrote:
see, if more of us had cast iron pans, this story would have been better. I think he was trying to knock himself out with some $4.99 fry pan from Wal-mart.

I can see the advertising campaign already:

USE LODGE CAST IRON FRY PANS AND KNOCK YOURSELF OUT A Seriously Good Piece 315YA906AGL._SS500_
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: A Seriously Good Piece   A Seriously Good Piece EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:39 pm

Lodge is seriously good stuff.

I do have a problem with their pre-seasoned line. It's cheating. You have to earn that non stick finish with proper treatment, and many, many chicken fried steaks.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: A Seriously Good Piece   A Seriously Good Piece EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:49 am

i'm with you on the cheating.

Plus, then you don't get to see it turn color into that wonderful shade of burned grease black that I love.

I think that's what the hot new car color is going to be.

Burned Grease Black.

Or, it could be a hot new band from Iowa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Seriously Good Piece   A Seriously Good Piece Empty

Back to top Go down

A Seriously Good Piece
Page 1 of 1