Go down 
AuthorMessage
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Roseanne Weighs In   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:22 pm

Lifted from Rosey's website. Apparently one or more of her personalities is a liberal pundit with punctuation issues, but a definite finger on the pulse of the global village.

I'm a little pissed she's saying bad things about Angelina Jolie. And Brad too. He's pretty hot, for a dude.

jon voight
is a frightened little girl in a pink ballet tutu, who acts like Obama just wandered in from the rain forest with a bone thru his nose and a communist pamphlet in his loincloth. The neocons who own jon voight and make him dance on the chabad telethons are the worst most elitist people on earth. glen beck and jon voight are their bitches... both of them are used tampons who must be flushed down the toilet immediately! jon voight your evil spawn angelina jolie and her vacuous hubby brad pitt make about forty million dollars a year in violent psychopathic movies and give away three of it to starving children trying to look as if they give a crap about humanity as they spit out more dunces that will consume more than their fair share and wreck the earth even more. (just sayin').
Also miss jolie says she likes mccain too and hasn't decided who to endorse....huh? Aren't you supposed to be somewhat enlightened, or do you not know that the african daughter you hold in every picture had parents who suffered and died because of the republican party's worldwide economic assault on africa over the last few decades since reagan? whaaaa...??????!!!! (for that matter, the thai and cambodian sons you are photo'd with weekly too who's pictures you sell to raise money to help the poor? Their families are victims of America's right wing military incursions too. Mccain wants to continue with the idea of war for profit...the americans are over that thinking now! They have drugged our troops and lower classes into supporting their oil business atrocities for long enough. We want to save not lose our souls thank you. Now go back to making your movies about women who love to handle big guns that shoot hundreds of people to death. Ps....it might be good for your asian and african children's self esteem to know you support a brown man for the leader of the free world.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:59 pm

I agree on the Glen Beck thing and I just read her rant from today, which is just as nutty. Poor girl needs to get back to Vegas or something.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:03 pm

I was thinking of you when I found this AL.

Reminds me of some of the emails floating around from the other side that you enjoy so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:01 pm

It has some similarities for sure.

Tue Aug 19, 4:51 PM ET

LOS ANGELES - Barack Obama is getting praise from Nashville, courtesy of one big, patriotic country star.
ADVERTISEMENT

Toby Keith, perhaps best known to non-country audiences for his post-Sept. 11 song "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue," says he's a Democrat, and was impressed by the senator from Illinois.

Keith has said in the past that the 2002 song which included lines aimed at the Taliban like "we lit up your world like the Fourth of July" was more patriotic than pro-war.

Asked while promoting his new movie "Beer For My Horses" about the role of patriotism in the current presidential election, Keith replied: "There's a big part of America that really believes that there is a war on terrorism, and that we need to finish up.

"So I thought it was beautiful the other day when Obama went to Afghanistan and got educated about Afghanistan and Iraq. He came back and said some really nice things.

"So as far as leadership and patriotism goes, I think it's really important that those things have to take place. And I think he's the best Democratic candidate we've had since Bill Clinton. And that's coming from a Democrat."

What the hell is going on here?
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:31 pm

Toby's so dumb, he doesn't even know he's a Republican.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:39 am

But he was smart when he smacked around the Dixie Chicks? He probably has been hanging around Hank Williams Jr. too much.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 am

Not smart necessarily, just right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clothier
Needs Help

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 am

i'm a little confused by the combo of neocons and chabad telethons.

i know i'm just a little midwestern boy, but those two don't seem to go together.

and what channel are those chabad telethons on? Is jerry lewis the host of those as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 13
Needs Help

Number of posts : 4129
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:00 am

clothier wrote:

i know i'm just a little midwestern boy, but those two don't seem to go together.

and what channel are those chabad telethons on? Is jerry lewis the host of those as well?

You seem to be making the misguided assumption that anything that bloated roseanne says might actually make sense.

Oh...and Jerry Lewis ain't got the facial hair for that job.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:14 am

clothier wrote:

Neocon is liberalese for Right-wing Jew.

Hey, Rosies a convert isn't she? Anyone want to kick in to buy her some airfare to somewhere?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 13
Needs Help

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:20 am

laststandchili wrote:

Neocon is liberalese for Right-wing Jew.

Hey, Rosies a convert isn't she? Anyone want to kick in to buy her some airfare to somewhere?

I'll kick in if you can guarantee passage on a flight like this one...

Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:22 am

Agent 13 wrote:

Oh...and Jerry Lewis ain't got the facial hair for that job.

If that's the major requirement I'd like to nominate this guy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clothier
Needs Help

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:43 am

just in case you want to program those TiVo's now, the Chabad telethon is Spet 14th this year.

Here's more info then you'll ever need:chabad

oh, and you know who started the Telethon?

No, Mr POW Smart Ass it was NOT Madonna.

Jan Murray.

jan freaking murray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 13
Needs Help

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:50 am

clothier wrote:

jan freaking murray.

A little googling of Jan Murray yielded a list of other former Borscht Belt comedians. Check out these names...

Comedians who got their start or regularly performed in Borscht Belt resorts include: Joey Adams, Woody Allen, Morey Amsterdam, Milton Berle, Shelley Berman, Al Bernie, Mel Brooks, Lenny Bruce, George Burns, Red Buttons, Sid Caesar, Jack Carter, Myron Cohen, Bill Dana, Rodney Dangerfield, Phyllis Diller, Totie Fields, Betty Garrett, Estelle Getty, George Gobel, Shecky Greene, Buddy Hackett, Mickey Katz, Danny Kaye, Alan King, Robert Klein, Jack E. Leonard, Pesach Burstein, Mal Z. Lawrence, Jerry Lewis, Jackie Mason, Lou Menchell, Jan Murray, Carl Reiner, Don Rickles, Joan Rivers, Freddie Roman, Allan Sherman, Jackie Vernon, Jackie Wakefield, Jonathan Winters, and Henny Youngman.

I was always a big Shecky Green fan. I often use that name when at any cheesey restaurant where they call out your name when your table is ready. I like hearing some goof ball shouting out, "table for Shecky...Shecky Green, party of 4".
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:09 am

Say what you will but he was one tall Jew who could really rock a tux.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roseanne Weighs In   

Back to top Go down

Roseanne Weighs In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Not Off Topic :: Politics-
Jump to: