Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Hello, anyone home?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Hello, anyone home? Empty
PostSubject: Hello, anyone home?   Hello, anyone home? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello, anyone home?   Hello, anyone home? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:39 pm

OK...you're not going to believe this, but I just watched this very TZ episode this weekend. I also watched "The Hitchhiker" - which may be one of the creepiest episodes ever.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello, anyone home?   Hello, anyone home? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:51 pm

Independent George wrote:
OK...you're not going to believe this, but I just watched this very TZ episode this weekend. I also watched "The Hitchhiker" - which may be one of the creepiest episodes ever.

That is a good one. It is hard to rate the creepiest twilight zone episode, there are too many to pick from.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello, anyone home?   Hello, anyone home? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:16 pm

I think what is especially hard to evaluate about them is to consider the time as context. There are much scarier movies, TV shows now than there ever were then. As far as ground-breaking television goes, TZ has to have some serious street cred.

For example, isn't the entire "Chucky" movie empire essentially a twist on the episode "The Living Doll?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, anyone home?   Hello, anyone home? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, anyone home?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Not Off Topic :: Links to Videos and Web Sites-
Jump to: