Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Dearly Departed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Dearly Departed Empty
PostSubject: Dearly Departed   Dearly Departed EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:39 pm

Long life of Indonesia's penis growing grandma ends: reports

Jul 10 08:12 AM US/Eastern

An elderly Indonesian woman famed nationwide for supernatural skills in lengthening penises has died, reports said Thursday.
Reclusive Mak Erot, famed for penis extension treatment incorporating traditional herbs and Islamic prayer, died last week in Caringin village on the western coast of Java island, the Kompas daily's website reported.

Mak Erot -- who reports aged anywhere from 101 to over 130 -- prompted legions of imitations of her famous clinics, many using her famously craggy and birthmarked face to lure in anxious men.

While her legacy has been closely guarded by male descendents intent on maintaining the purity of the treatment, Mak Erot has become a pop-culture icon in everything from advertisements to teenage romantic comedy films.

Reports of he death prompted a flurry of bemused online comments from Internet users in the world's largest Muslim-majority country.

User "Jengkol" wrote on news website Detikcom: "Oh no, I didn't have the chance to go to Mak Erot and now she's dead. I'll just have to buy a vacuum. Maybe that could be the solution to my problem."
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Dearly Departed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dearly Departed   Dearly Departed EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:21 pm

laststandchili wrote:
Reports of he death...

I'm no editor but you've got to admit, that's one heckuva boner.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Dearly Departed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dearly Departed   Dearly Departed EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:48 pm

I'm merely responsible for the cut and paste.

95, you remain quite the cunning linguist.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Dearly Departed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dearly Departed   Dearly Departed EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:36 pm

laststandchili wrote:
95, you remain quite the cunning linguist.

That's the exact thing that my high school track team (the "Cunning Runts") used to say about me. clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dearly Departed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dearly Departed   Dearly Departed Empty

Back to top Go down

Dearly Departed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Not Off Topic :: Social Issues, Disease, Distortions-
Jump to: