Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathy Rigby
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Cathy Rigby

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-05-12

The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time. Empty
PostSubject: The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time.   The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time. EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 5:50 pm

"We are kidding ourselves if we think we can drill our way out of these problems," House Appropriations Committee Chairman David Obey, D-Wis., said during the bill mark-up session.

Someone ought to tell the good people of Wisconsin that this clown makes the whole state look like they take the short bus.

The whole story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time.   The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:12 am

http://www.citizen.org/cmep/energy_enviro_nuclear/electricity/Oil_and_Gas/articles.cfm?ID=11829

Take a look at this my right wing pals. If you can find proof that it's bogus, please post it. If not, then I will accept you apology for being wrong on this issue.
Back to top Go down
Cathy Rigby
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Cathy Rigby

PostSubject: Re: The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time.   The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Angry Liberal wrote:
http://www.citizen.org/cmep/energy_enviro_nuclear/electricity/Oil_and_Gas/articles.cfm?ID=11829

Take a look at this my right wing pals. If you can find proof that it's bogus, please post it. If not, then I will accept you apology for being wrong on this issue.

What does refining oil have to do with this?

Drilling for oil is different than refining oil.

Drilling for oil is removing from the ground.

Refining oil is making products out of the raw material.

The retard's statement above is a direct contradiction to the laws of supply and demand.

As far as your link goes; find a source that has more credibility. Or at least a staff that can pass a piss test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time.   The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:38 pm

I have done that and the point is related, but not directly related to your story.
You find a source that can prove it wrong. If not, then we can move onto something else.
Back to top Go down
Lewdacris
New to wasting time
New to wasting time
Lewdacris

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time.   The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Cathy Rigby wrote:
Angry Liberal wrote:

All of that claptrap is all well and good. Wait til they come for you.....

Don't say I didn't warn ye'

The retard's statement above is a direct contradiction to the laws of supply and demand.

As far as your link goes; find a source that has more credibility. Or at least a staff that can pass a piss test.
Back to top Go down
Lewdacris
New to wasting time
New to wasting time
Lewdacris

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time.   The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:56 pm

Damn, you all write too much. This ** can't find room to talk!!
Back to top Go down
Cathy Rigby
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Cathy Rigby

PostSubject: Re: The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time.   The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:27 pm

Lewdacris wrote:
Cathy Rigby wrote:
Angry Liberal wrote:

All of that claptrap is all well and good. Wait til they come for you.....

Don't say I didn't warn ye'

Two words: Second Amendment.

They may come for me some will leave with me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time.   The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time. Empty

Back to top Go down

The most retarded thing I have heard in a long time.
Page 1 of 1