Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express

Go down 
+4
Agent 13
Dire Fromage
Cathy Rigby
laststandchili
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express Empty
PostSubject: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:39 am

There's about as much there, there as the ACLU Waterhead Messages you pass around.

I'm putting together a piece on BHO and cutting in lots of shots of him in the turban, and footage of Bill Ayers and the Wright Reverand. Plus his wifes bit about him being "stinky and snorey." I mean, his own wife. Damn. At least Oprah's still in his corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:29 pm

laststandchili wrote:
There's about as much there, there as the ACLU Waterhead Messages you pass around.

I'm putting together a piece on BHO and cutting in lots of shots of him in the turban, and footage of Bill Ayers and the Wright Reverand.

Don't forget to add that he is the choice of Muslims and the fact that he may be the anti-Christ.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:50 pm

It's in there. I've got exclusive footage from one of the Graham kids.
Back to top Go down
Cathy Rigby
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Cathy Rigby

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:57 pm

Angry Liberal wrote:
laststandchili wrote:

I'm putting together a piece on BHO and cutting in lots of shots of him in the turban, and footage of Bill Ayers and the Wright Reverand.

Don't forget to add that he is the choice of Muslims and the fact that he may be the anti-Christ.

I thought Jimmuh Carter was the anti-Christ.

What the hell would you know about the anti-Christ?

You, young man, are an Atheist.

Muslims are not Satanic, they are uncivilized.

I can see the attraction though, the wild-eyed worship of a grandiose unifing theory on how humankind should be, the hatered of Christians, the malfeasance towards people who don't share the "belief", and finally the stratification of society into the ruling class and the "masses".

Holy crap Batman, Muslims are Communists...
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:50 pm

[quote="Cathy Rigby"]
Angry Liberal wrote:

Holy crap Batman, Muslims are Communists...

Cath, are you trying to resurrect our Liberals are inherently fascist conversation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:45 am

"Cath, are you trying to resurrect our Liberals are inherently fascist conversation?"

Go ahead and bring up that right wing fairy tale again. Don't for get we can post the true definition of fascism, and it clearly ain't liberalism.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:18 am

Angry Liberal wrote:
we can post the true definition of fascism.

"We?"

Still serving as mouthpiece for the collective?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:54 am

I prefer to use the term "cooperative".
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:24 am

Got it.

Keep switching up the terminology and you can keep the sheeple in line more easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:02 am

I have a word for sheeple. It's called "issues voters".
Back to top Go down
Dire Fromage
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Dire Fromage

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:50 am

Issues voters... Proverbs 25:26
"Like a muddied spring or a polluted well is a righteous man who gives way to the wicked.
Back to top Go down
Cathy Rigby
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Cathy Rigby

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 pm

fas·cism [fash-iz-uhm] –noun
1. (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
2. (sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
3. (initial capital letter) a fascist movement, esp. the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1915–20; < It fascismo, equiv. to fasc(io) bundle, political group (see fasces) + -ismo -ism]
Okay, what's the big deal. The bold part is what the enviroweenies in Congress tried to pull last week. You just need a core theme like the environment, civil rights, illegal aliens. Add some agressive people to shepherd the ignorant masses into a movement that is intolerant of opposing views and "voila" your own little homemade Facsist Movement.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:01 pm

Well Cath, in that case, this piece from NPR would seem to imply that Hugo Chavez might in fact, be exhibiting fascist tendencies.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/news/2007/08/hugo_chavez_president_for_life.html (Click left mouse button over text to the left when the little mickey mouse hand appears.)

I thought he was a progressive type lefty?

Maybe Foxworthy ought to work this stuff into his routine.

If you try to change yer consititution to become President for Life..............

You may be a fascist.

Collectivization and nationalizing industry and property is going well in Zimbabwe as well.

Mugabe.

What a fucktard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:39 pm

Can anyone come up with their own criteria then assign their opinions to support them, or is it just Laurence Britt that's allowed to do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Or you could just find articles that support your ideas and construct a well thought out piece to support it, like he did.
Of you could just make shit up and scream "liberals are going to ruin the country".
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:04 pm

Angry Liberal wrote:
wrote "liberals are going to ruin the country".

Now I know this isn't what you meant, but regardless of how effective it may be in today's short attention span world, sound bite warfare isn't fair fighting. It toubles me that people make important decisions based on such propaganda...and I mean that as a non-red, non-blue comment.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:40 pm

i can't remember what the difference is between McCain and Obama. One's old, the other's black, but I really don't see much difference other then that.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Angry Liberal wrote:
Or you could just find articles that support your ideas and construct a well thought out piece to support it, like he did.
Of you could just make shit up and scream "liberals are going to ruin the country".

I'll just do a little commentary on his first point, then it'll get boring. It is interesting how much of this applies to speech issues.

1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism: Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

**** I don't think there's anything wrong with Nationalism. I guess the point would apply to excessive nationalism. What is that? How do you measure it? The Gov't didn't run around putting up flags after 9/11, they sprang up all over the country w/i days. They couldn't keep'em on the shelf at Home Depot. Joe Homeowner did that, not W flying around in a black helicopter with a big bag of bunting. Got any examples of "the regime" using slogans, songs, and other paraphenalia?******

September 11 Freedom Walk

*****Did it raise money for charity or something? Was everyone required to wear a brown shirt?********

Family Security Matters — the right-wing front group, claims ‘multiculturalism’ threatens U.S.

******There are plenty of groups making the opposite claim just as vehemently, and loudly.**********

New Majority Leader: Iraq War “May Be The Greatest Gift That We Give” Our Grandchildren

*****That's one mans opinion. Maybe he has a point.... Wait a minute, New Majority Leader? Pelosi? Really? Go Nan.***********

Headstones of soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan are inscribed with the Pentagons war-marketing slogans

******Such as? Do they have KBR logos on them?********

White House and the RNC are going to make a habit of using uniformed military personnel as props at Republican political rallies, despite the fact that it is a plain violation of military regulations banning politicization of the armed forces.

*******They're going to? What is this crystal ball gazing? How many administrations don't do that? I can recall the camera panning to the Joint Chiefs at every congressional address Clinton ever made. And plenty of uniformed personnel standing behind him during speeches. Why were dems outraged that the media couldn't take pictures of the remains of servicemen being flown into Dover AFB. Do you think they were going to maybe politicize those images?******

"You must glorify war in order to get the public to accept the fact that your going to send their sons and daughters to die." The inside story of the cozy relationship between big box office American war movies and the Pentagon

********I don't know what kind of waterhead would make that argument. There's certainly no support of that in any recent Hollywood films. In the Valley of Elah? Rendition?***********
Back to top Go down
Cathy Rigby
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Cathy Rigby

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:38 pm

My favorite was "Obsession with Crime and Punishment". I laughed so hard I peed a little.

What happens when you are paying attention to Crime?

Well you get this:
Hover for Mickey Mouse Hand and Click

What a bunch of douchetards.

It fascism because we don't all agree with the left. Please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:20 am

It's fascism because it's fascism. You disagree it's fascism because it's on the right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:32 am

Here's another credible report from the fuckdouches at Fox Noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpdlfzEN_J0

Paying attention to crime? I guess it's not possible that it's just a cycle?
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:35 am

Angry Liberal wrote:
It's fascism because it's fascism. You disagree it's fascism because it's on the right.

Quote of the Day:

Words mean nothing to liberals. They say whatever will help advance their cause at the moment, switch talking points in a heartbeat, and then act indignant if anyone uses the exact same argument they were using five minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Cathy Rigby
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Cathy Rigby

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:48 am

Angry Liberal wrote:
Here's another credible report from the fuckdouches at Fox Noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpdlfzEN_J0

Paying attention to crime? I guess it's not possible that it's just a cycle?

You mean like the economy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express   Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express Empty

Back to top Go down

Sen. McCains Straight Talk Express
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next