Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians

Go down 
+4
i95
pastrami-on-wry
Dire Fromage
laststandchili
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians Empty
PostSubject: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Dire Fromage
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Dire Fromage

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Breast reduction for men...
You’ll notice , thus proving once and for all the superior intelligence of the female of the species ...that women have been reducing their breasts for years…especially after one is old enough to be smart enough not to flash her boobs for anything but beads or film. Cash, now that’s a different story.
Back to top Go down
Dire Fromage
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Dire Fromage

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:33 pm

Hey I just lost my first star. Cool Beans
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:05 pm

Breast and star reduction. Quite synergistic.
Back to top Go down
Dire Fromage
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Dire Fromage

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:45 pm

WOT synergy yikes can be unnerving unless one has a high tolerance for ambiguity
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:54 pm

Dire Fromage wrote:
1) WOT synergy yikes can be unnerving unless one has a high tolerance for ambiguity

2) Or at least give out a turtle heads-up?
It seems that the thing to do, around here at least, is to just pick out a fence, then put it up all around your property...figurativley speaking.
all this talk about turtles is making me thirsty

These 2 very recent posts force me to ask this simplest of questions:

DF, what the fuck are you talking about?

It's like you're playing some LSD-fueled game of Mad Libs. All of the indidvidual words make sense but they make no sense when strung together.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:40 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:

God, you're an idiot, pow. Dire Fromage was clearly weighing in on the issue of our country's dependence on foreign oil and how the Democrat candidates will surely add to that peril. DF just posted such on the wrong thread.

Seriously, pow, is the golf clap affecting your cognition (in addition to it making it burn when you pee)?
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:47 pm

Oh, then nevermind.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:37 pm

i95 wrote:
pastrami-on-wry wrote:

God, you're an idiot, pow. Dire Fromage was clearly weighing in on the issue of our country's dependence on foreign oil and how the Democrat candidates will surely add to that peril. DF just posted such on the wrong thread.

Seriously, pow, is the golf clap affecting your cognition (in addition to it making it burn when you pee)?

Well said my simian brother. But don't bother with POW, he's to deeply entrenched in the hinterland to involve himself in anything more significant than transmission repair and the digging of cyclone cellars.

Lay it on AL, as soon as he admits that all his political views and opinions are wrongheaded and doofusy we can dispense with the polarized windbagism and return to our regularly scheduled programming.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:12 pm

laststandchili wrote:
polarized windbagism

Polarized windbagism? Truly brilliant! Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff?
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:00 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
laststandchili wrote:
polarized windbagism

Polarized windbagism? Truly brilliant! Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff?

Its the kind of stuff the voices tell me.

No, seriously, its really just the up side of end stage syphillus.
Back to top Go down
Dire Fromage
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Dire Fromage

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:11 am

FYI the poster DF who sometimes does not make sense... is also under the delusion that she is pretty, charming and witty and readers are encouraged to agree with her .....or her boyfriend is going to get in a lot of trouble for teaching her (amongst other things) to log onto OT.
Having said that...I am a big dreamer and kinda wishy -washy half the time. I kind of zone out and forget where I am. I used to do a lot of role playing when I was younger and even drew maps of imaginary islands (I drew them in detail right down to cities, states, rivers, their tributaries and so on) But I seem to have grown out those and now my dreams are more practical (atleast I think so). I would really like to own a restaurant down the line. I would like it to be a little upscale and classy. Of course it would serve Indian food - thats my most favorite food and I know a lot about it. I would want it to be a dim-lit, date restaurant and NOT kid friendly (can't stand wailing kids). Another thing is that I want two versions of every dish, mild and spicy and people can order the one they want. I can imagine the menus right now, it would be all Indiany and glossy, and would have some small story or something for each dish. And my chef is will most certainly be straight from India. And I would really have a lot of variety for vegetarians.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:19 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Dire Fromage wrote:
1) WOT synergy yikes can be unnerving unless one has a high tolerance for ambiguity

2) Or at least give out a turtle heads-up?
It seems that the thing to do, around here at least, is to just pick out a fence, then put it up all around your property...figurativley speaking.
all this talk about turtles is making me thirsty

These 2 very recent posts force me to ask this simplest of questions:

I trust these will clarify the turtle comment...

Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:41 am

Dire Fromage wrote:
FYI the poster DF who sometimes does not make sense... is also under the delusion that she is pretty, charming and witty and readers are encouraged to agree with her .....or her boyfriend is going to get in a lot of trouble for teaching her (amongst other things) to log onto OT.
Having said that...I am a big dreamer and kinda wishy -washy half the time. I kind of zone out and forget where I am. I used to do a lot of role playing when I was younger and even drew maps of imaginary islands (I drew them in detail right down to cities, states, rivers, their tributaries and so on) But I seem to have grown out those and now my dreams are more practical (atleast I think so). I would really like to own a restaurant down the line. I would like it to be a little upscale and classy. Of course it would serve Indian food - thats my most favorite food and I know a lot about it. I would want it to be a dim-lit, date restaurant and NOT kid friendly (can't stand wailing kids). Another thing is that I want two versions of every dish, mild and spicy and people can order the one they want. I can imagine the menus right now, it would be all Indiany and glossy, and would have some small story or something for each dish. And my chef is will most certainly be straight from India. And I would really have a lot of variety for vegetarians.

I apologize for being too harsh previously. The post above explains everything.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:50 am

I assume there'll be lots of vegetarian pork dishes.

Like;

Quick Pork Vindaloo Curry
The Washington Post, May 21, 2008
Dinner in 30 Minutes

Course: Main Course
Features: Fast
Summary:

An Indian vindaloo dish usually means you're in for a fiery time. But as curries go, this is a mild one, provided you use a mild paste or spice blend (look for "mild" on the label). The small amount of flour thickens the sauce just enough to help it coat the strips of pork, keeping them moist.

To make your own vindaloo curry paste, see the TIP.

Serve with rice stick noodles or a blanched, crisp green vegetable.
4 servings
Ingredients:
1 pound boneless pork loin rib chops
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon mild vindaloo or Indian yellow curry paste or masala blend
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pinch ground cardamom
Pinch ground cloves
1 medium onion
1/4 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste as needed
Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:

Trim any visible fat from the pork chops, then cut the meat vertically into 1/4-inch strips.

Combine the flour, vindaloo or curry paste or masala blend and the spices in a medium mixing bowl. Add the pork and toss to coat evenly. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.

Meanwhile, finely chop the onion and cilantro. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add half of the seasoned pork and cook, turning once, for 2 to 3 minutes, until lightly browned but not cooked through. Use tongs to transfer to a separate plate and repeat with the remaining pork, adding oil as needed.

Reduce the heat to medium-low. Add any remaining oil to the skillet, then add the onion and cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes, until it has softened but is not translucent. Add the vinegar, which will serve to deglaze the skillet; use a wooden spoon or spatula to dislodge or scrape any browned bits stuck to the skillet. Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds, until fragrant. Then add the chicken broth and increase the heat to medium, mixing well to form a sauce. It should bubble at the edges as it cooks for 2 minutes.

Return the pork and any accumulated juices to the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring, until the meat is heated through but not overcooked. Remove from the heat and add the cilantro; taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Divide among individual plates and serve hot.

Tip About Vindaloo Curry Paste:
To make 1 cup of vindaloo curry paste, combine in a food processor or with a mortar and pestle: 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger root, 4 chopped cloves garlic, 2 to 4 small red chili peppers (stemmed, seeded and chopped), 2 teaspoons ground turmeric, 2 teaspoons ground cardamom, 4 whole cloves, 6 whole black peppercorns, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 tablespoon ground coriander, 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar. Pulse or process to form a smooth paste; transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 month. [From "The Spice Bible," by Jane Lawson (Stewart, Tabori & Chang, 2008).]

Recipe Source:
Adapted from "Complete Curry Cookbook," by Byron Ayanoglu and Jennifer MacKenzie (Robert Rose, 2008).
Back to top Go down
Dire Fromage
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Dire Fromage

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:54 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Dire Fromage wrote:

I apologize for being too harsh previously. The post above explains everything.

POW ...I will sincerly try not to talk in tounges. Unless it is vegetarian tounge.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:17 am

i really don't understand.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:31 pm

laststandchili wrote:
But don't bother with POW, he's to deeply entrenched in the hinterland to involve himself in anything more significant than transmission repair and the digging of cyclone cellars.

laststandchili wrote:
No, seriously, its really just the up side of end stage syphillus.

Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians Groucho_marx_nbc_mike

Give that man some points,
Independent George. :D :D
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Its not about points, or Oscar Gamble Heads, or even the covetted Steaming Cinammon Bun. I'm in it strictly for the glory.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:05 pm

laststandchili wrote:
I'm in it strictly for the glory.

Say no more, squire. Wink

Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians GloryHole
Back to top Go down
ChiliCat
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
ChiliCat

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:12 pm

laststandchili wrote:
Its not about points, or Oscar Gamble Heads, or even the covetted Steaming Cinammon Bun. I'm in it strictly for the glory.

Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians Arguing_on_the_internet
Back to top Go down
Dire Fromage
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Dire Fromage

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:40 pm

...Gooooo Chilicat. Good one.
Back to top Go down
Richard 'Groove' Holmes
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Richard 'Groove' Holmes

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:04 pm

If that picture gets to stay, there just might be hope for the world.

Personlly I like being retarded. I find it offensive when people call me "challenged"
Back to top Go down
ChiliCat
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
ChiliCat

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:18 pm

Dire Fromage wrote:
...Gooooo Chilicat. Good one.

:D

oh and I LOVE your little brown kitty...... I love you
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Alright you fucktards, shouldn't we get back to talking about British guys with boobs now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians   Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians Empty

Back to top Go down

Breast Reductions for Liverpudlians
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Not Off Topic :: Social Issues, Disease, Distortions-
Jump to: