Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.  Empty
PostSubject: When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.    When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:31 am

For those, like me, who used to believe that the worst thing that could happen at an Olive Garden is that you would have to eat their food:

The owner of the Pittsburgh Power fired all 24 members of his team during a pregame meal at an Orlando-area Olive Garden.

With AFL players set to strike before the 2012 season opener, owner Matt Shaner reacted first, cutting his entire team hours before kickoff of a game against the Orlando Predators.

"Mid-statement, all the players got up and left," former Power center Beau Elliott told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. "Every player got up and left while he was still talking. There were 15 to 20 angry, large individuals."

The AFL Player's Association was calling for an increase in the $400 game checks paid to most players on each team. The union demanded a 300 percent increase in the minimum salary. AFL owners countered with a $100 raise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.    When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Got up and left? Dumb Jocks, I would have ran up a bill that made my salary look like a bargain.....and took home a pocket full of bread sticks.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.    When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Man, who do resort to playing with when you walk away from your Arena Football League team? The St. Louis Rams??
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.    When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
a pocket full of bread sticks.

Is that a breadstick in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
Back to top Go down
Baah Baanned
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Baah Baanned

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.    When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:28 pm

I like Olive Garden although have never had a salad there. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.    When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.  Empty

Back to top Go down

When You're Here...............You're Ex-Family.
Page 1 of 1