Exactly
 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegister

Share | 
 

 Hello?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baah Baanned
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
avatar

Number of posts : 116
Age : 107
Location : The epicenter of the world - Daytona Beach, FL
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Hello?????   Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Where is everyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:59 pm

We've all been lurking awaiting your triumphant return. Hallelujah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Billy Heff stopped posting. Once he found out i95 wasn't enraged about him posting here anymore, he lost interest. Shame, Heff was the funniest guy on this site.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:10 pm

I assume that a post from Gerald DeGrazio is coming soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i95
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:47 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
I assume that a post from Gerald DeGrazio is coming soon.

Now THAT is a funny guy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Yep.......one of the great silent comics of all time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeraldDeGrazio
New to wasting time
New to wasting time


Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Hey, fuck all of you.

And you wonder why I stopped posting here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i95
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:21 am

See what I mean? The guy is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:03 am

I see it now...................a funny, funny man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
atlantis2000
New to wasting time
New to wasting time


Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:01 pm

I wish you gave others the same attention you give GeraldDeGrazio. This kind of clickish behavior is why I stopped posting here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
atlantis2000
New to wasting time
New to wasting time


Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:01 pm

I am funny too you know!

and I have feelings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devora54
New to wasting time
New to wasting time


Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 pm

I agree with what atlantis2000 says. This is the most unwelcoming board ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J. Fred Muggs
New to wasting time
New to wasting time
avatar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:06 pm

I agree. You people are all snobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:35 pm

I can't speak for all of us (as if there was an all of us) but if I in any way chased any of you from this site I want to extend my sincerest apologies and invite you to give us one more try. I am working hard at being a better person since becoming born again and I believe you will find this site to be a kinder, gentler WOT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 13
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4129
Location : Inside mailbox at bus station
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:53 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
I can't speak for all of us (as if there was an all of us) but if I in any way chased any of you from this site I want to extend my sincerest apologies and invite you to give us one more try. I am working hard at being a better person since becoming born again and I believe you will find this site to be a kinder, gentler WOT.

You have been listening to your old records again haven't you?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
i95
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Baah Baanned wrote:
Where is everyone?

JashimChando wrote:
Billy Heff stopped posting. Once he found out i95 wasn't enraged about him posting here anymore, he lost interest. Shame, Heff was the funniest guy on this site.

GeraldDeGrazio wrote:
Hey, fuck all of you. And you wonder why I stopped posting here.

atlantis2000 wrote:
I wish you gave others the same attention you give GeraldDeGrazio. This kind of clickish behavior is why I stopped posting here.

Devora54 wrote:
I agree with what atlantis2000 says. This is the most unwelcoming board ever!

J. Fred Muggs wrote:
I agree. You people are all snobs.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 13
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4129
Location : Inside mailbox at bus station
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:51 pm

I am having trouble keeping up with all these posts. Anybody want to become a moderator?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
pastrami-on-wry wrote:
I can't speak for all of us (as if there was an all of us) but if I in any way chased any of you from this site I want to extend my sincerest apologies and invite you to give us one more try. I am working hard at being a better person since becoming born again and I believe you will find this site to be a kinder, gentler WOT.

You have been listening to your old records again haven't you?


Nah...............just fuckin' with the newbies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 13
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4129
Location : Inside mailbox at bus station
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Shhh...we are only supposed to make fun of the new people in the private messages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
i95
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
Anybody want to become a moderator?

Wait. Am I being replaced as a moderator??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 13
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4129
Location : Inside mailbox at bus station
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:50 pm

i95 wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:
Anybody want to become a moderator?

Wait. Am I being replaced as a moderator??

No, you still moderate your own posts. We need someone for the other big volume posters
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
i95
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:05 am

Oh. That makes sense. God bless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
I am having trouble keeping up with all these posts. Anybody want to become a moderator?

There may be more jobs opening up. RGF is back on the air with a whole new look. http://www.roguefood.com/forums/index.php?

Maybe you guys aren't banned for life anymore.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
avatar

Number of posts : 4129
Location : Inside mailbox at bus station
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Guess again...

[#1000] You are not allowed to visit this community
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Oh, a gated community.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello?????   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello?????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Discuss Already-
Jump to: