Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

thanks for your concern...

Go down 
+2
bbqboy
clothier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

thanks for your concern... Empty
PostSubject: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:45 am

so, I'm back.

sorry i was gone.

cleaning for Passover took more time then i thought it would.
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:49 am

I thought you gave us up for Lent.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:10 am

The 2-hour lapse between Billy Heff and bbqboy's posting of this same joke proves that time does not really heal all wounds.
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 am

context and delivery. Plus, I'm not billy heff.
all pluses.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:38 pm

The context and delivery didn't really improve the joke for me............but you definitely get a big plus for not being Billy Heff.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:34 am

bbqboy wrote:
I'm not billy heff

But you still are GeraldDeGrazio, yes?
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:53 am

i95 wrote:
bbqboy wrote:
I'm not billy heff

But you still are GeraldDeGrazio, yes?

We're all GeraldDeGrazio.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:18 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
We're all GeraldDeGrazio.

You're right. In the great words first sung in High School Musical, "we're all in this together." thanks for your concern... Grouphug
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:09 pm

speaking of said musicale has vanessa hudgeons admitted to the shame of a romance with the gay male lead yet?
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:37 pm

I'm not sure, but I think she's showed off her hoo-ha for all the pre-teen boys and girls who ever watched that movie to see.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Anyone else concerned by the fact i95 is always a bit too quick with the references that only teens and pre-teens would get?

You aren't a priest...are you?

Wanna come to my church for Easter mass?
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:09 am

OK...here's the thing.....

If you go to a church named Our Lady of the Snow, it's time to freakin' move. Come down my way. We honor the patron saint of surfing.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:57 am

Independent George wrote:
OK...here's the thing.....

If you go to a church named Our Lady of the Snow, it's time to freakin' move. Come down my way. We honor the patron saint of surfing.

Dude, I went to Catholic schools my whole life, I DO NOT go to church any more. My sentence is up. Wife and kids go. Kids also believe in santa and easter bunny, so take that for what it's worth.

Plus, as I have stated before, Sister Clarissa told me I was going to hell, so as they said in the old latin mass days, alea iacta est (my die has been cast). Ain't no sense wasting time trying to change things now.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
Anyone else concerned by the fact i95 is always a bit too quick with the references that only teens and pre-teens would get?

Wow. You actually said that as if it was a bad thing. BTW, it's ol' Georgie and his "six-month-later' embrace of Cee-Lo whom you need to worry about. That's got aroused-youth-group-leader written all over it.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:34 pm

i95 wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:

Wow. You actually said that as if it was a bad thing. BTW, it's ol' Georgie and his "six-month-later' embrace of Cee-Lo whom you need to worry about. That's got aroused-youth-group-leader written all over it.

I have a lot of problems with you people...including George.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 am

clothier wrote:
so, I'm back.

sorry i was gone.

You were gone??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks for your concern...   thanks for your concern... Empty

Back to top Go down

thanks for your concern...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum