Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

because i care...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

because i care... Empty
PostSubject: because i care...   because i care... EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:48 am

so deeply about all of you, i have decided to share my largess with all of you. I have already wired Mr Warsh the money, so we can split the 15 mill any way we like.

ATTN; BENEFICIARY

I am a Diplomat from United Kingdom named (Mr. Kevin Warsh) mandated to deliver your Contact/Inheritance sum to you in your country of residence.
The funds total USD15.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by our Ministry (F.G.N) with U.K Monetory Regulation Banks Agency) ; after long time delay of your contract/Inheritance payment the new elected Government and prime-Minister agreed to pay all outstanding payment of Inheritance/contractors which your name was among those that will be paid through diplomatic means.
please re-confirm your contract details to enable me proceed to your address as I am presently at Washington DC (U.S.A) and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person:
1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
4. Occupation
5. Direct Telephone Numbers

Before I can proceed with your consignment to any address you will provide, you will kindly provide the sum of USD450.00 for all the required clearance documents needed to avoid any delay or problem in delivery this consignment to you.

As soon as you provide the above details and comply by sending the clearance fee, your consignment will be delivered to you.

You can reach me on +1(206) 495 9910.

Please understand that I can not deliver your consignment if you do not pay the fee.

Regards,
Mr. Kevin Warsh. [b]
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

because i care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: because i care...   because i care... EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:58 am

Since Mr. Warsh is in Washington, DC perhaps i95 can just swing by and pick up the dough. If Mr. Warsh doesn't have to "deliver the consignment" perhaps he will waive the $450 fee. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

because i care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: because i care...   because i care... EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:04 pm

hey, i-95, that's a good idea. his number is right there, give him a call. it's long distance for the rest of us...
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

because i care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: because i care...   because i care... EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Wait a minute...206 is the area code for Washington the state not the city. We may need to get BBQ Boy to make the pickup
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

because i care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: because i care...   because i care... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:46 am

This guy says he's in Washington, DC but then gives a state of Washington area code. Hmmmm............I've got a pretty strong "bullshit detector" and I'm beginning to think that this may not be legit.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

because i care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: because i care...   because i care... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:25 am

damn. i hope i get my $450 back..
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

because i care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: because i care...   because i care... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:30 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Since Mr. Warsh is in Washington, DC perhaps i95 can just swing by and pick up the dough.

Great idea and glad to help. I just called Mr. Warsh at the above number. Interestingly enough, such rerouted me to the voice mail of a "Professor Angus V. McRib, School of Psychiatry, Wenatchee Valley College."

You don't think...? Could it be...? Is there a chance...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

because i care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: because i care...   because i care... Empty

Back to top Go down

because i care...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Not Off Topic :: Clothier's Den of Warmth and Sincerity-
Jump to: