Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Day 28, can you intervene...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Day 28, can you intervene... Empty
PostSubject: Day 28, can you intervene...   Day 28, can you intervene... EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 pm

um, your holiness? i know we disagree on matters of faith and all, but since some think you are the mouthpiece from their god and all, so would you be so kind as to ask your friend God where our friend Mr. 95 is?

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pope
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Pope

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Day 28, can you intervene...   Day 28, can you intervene... EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 am

clothier wrote:
um, your holiness? i know we disagree on matters of faith and all, but since some think you are the mouthpiece from their god and all, so would you be so kind as to ask your friend God where our friend Mr. 95 is?

thanks.

Hello my son.

I see your faith and prayers have been rewarded and your friend has returned. Perhaps he was on a spiritual journey and had to travel alone. Perhaps he was just off partaking in down some illicit substances and women of sin. Either way, he may need your continued prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vatican.va/
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Day 28, can you intervene...   Day 28, can you intervene... EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 am

good job being right there when we needed you. thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 28, can you intervene...   Day 28, can you intervene... Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 28, can you intervene...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Ask the Pope-
Jump to: