Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

A little help, Your Holiness...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

A little help, Your Holiness... Empty
PostSubject: A little help, Your Holiness...   A little help, Your Holiness... EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Boy, Mr Pope, am I glad you are back. I have a question only you can answer and help me with.

Ever since it came on the air, my wife has been spending most of her non-working hours watching the OWN (that's the Oprah network for those of you that don't have cable, and live under a rock).

Should I be concerned?
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: A little help, Your Holiness...   A little help, Your Holiness... EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:28 pm

clothier wrote:
(that's the Oprah network for those of you that don't have cable, and live under a rock).

Am I the only one waiting for the Pope to ask "Who?"
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: A little help, Your Holiness...   A little help, Your Holiness... EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:35 pm

well, it was part of the set-up...
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: A little help, Your Holiness...   A little help, Your Holiness... EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Yeah, but you would think that the Pope would know. I mean doesn't he already know who's been naughty and nice? If he knows about all that, then shouldn't he know who Oprah is?
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: A little help, Your Holiness...   A little help, Your Holiness... EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Independent George wrote:
Yeah, but you would think that the Pope would know. I mean doesn't he already know who's been naughty and nice? If he knows about all that, then shouldn't he know who Oprah is?
He knows that Gail is Oprah's angel.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: A little help, Your Holiness...   A little help, Your Holiness... EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 pm

is that what the kids are calling it these days?
Back to top Go down
Pope
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Pope

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: A little help, Your Holiness...   A little help, Your Holiness... EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 am

clothier wrote:
Boy, Mr Pope, am I glad you are back. I have a question only you can answer and help me with.

Ever since it came on the air, my wife has been spending most of her non-working hours watching the OWN (that's the Oprah network for those of you that don't have cable, and live under a rock).

Should I be concerned?

Hello my son,

Here at the Vatican we have the basic cable only. We found the premium cable channels were a bit too provocative and many of the cardinals were, how can I put this delicately, well, lets just say that rosary beads weren't the only thing getting rubbed under those frocks. So, because of our cable situation, I have not seen this Oprah channel. We do get the Jerry Springer. Is her network anything like that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vatican.va/
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: A little help, Your Holiness...   A little help, Your Holiness... EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:38 am

damn it.

man up and watch it for yourself.

that's really not very helpful, mr all knowing and seeing holiness dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little help, Your Holiness...   A little help, Your Holiness... EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:00 am

A little help, Your Holiness... Shame10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little help, Your Holiness...   A little help, Your Holiness... Empty

Back to top Go down

A little help, Your Holiness...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Ask the Pope-
Jump to: