Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

The F%^& You song

Go down 
+2
i95
Independent George
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:07 am

One of my more straight-laced friends sent me this. Maybe that is why the song is so funny to me.

No matter...it has a catchy beat. You will find yourself humming it around the office/house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAV0XrbEwNc (you need to be logged in to YouTube to see it - for the alleged purposes of verifying your age)
Back to top Go down

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 am

Independent George wrote:
One of my more straight-laced friends sent me this. Maybe that is why the song is so funny to me.

No matter...it has a catchy beat. You will find yourself humming it around the office/house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAV0XrbEwNc (you need to be logged in to YouTube to see it - for the alleged purposes of verifying your age)

Thank You and Fuck You! fyou
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAV0XrbEwNc

Now, ain't that some shit.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:50 am

I can easily hear myself humming that tune at appropriate times during the day. I'm like...fuck you.

Merry Christmas

Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:11 pm

I am glad you guys liked it. I know that you are all more artistically/musically inclined than me, but I would go see this dude in concert.

Now, ain't that some shit?

Agent 13 wrote:
I can easily hear myself humming that tune at appropriate times during the day. I'm like...fuck you.

Merry Christmas

FWIW, I think that this is one of the few times where the two phrases are not interchangeable.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:37 pm

The F%^& You song

Is this song by
The F%^& You song L3Zhci93d3cvc2l0ZXMvbWVkaWEuc2hvdXRtb3V0aC5jb20vaHRtbC9kZXJpdnMvNWJjMjEzOTZmMGQ5ZWUwMzc5NTYzOTJjNWFmMGVkZTMtZTk2YzM4NTEzMzNhM2JlZjA5MzczY2M4NTI0MGI3NzcuanBn
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:28 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:24 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
The F%^& You song L3Zhci93d3cvc2l0ZXMvbWVkaWEuc2hvdXRtb3V0aC5jb20vaHRtbC9kZXJpdnMvNWJjMjEzOTZmMGQ5ZWUwMzc5NTYzOTJjNWFmMGVkZTMtZTk2YzM4NTEzMzNhM2JlZjA5MzczY2M4NTI0MGI3NzcuanBn

That caught on as about as much as Madonna's British accent.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:50 am

George I simply cannot get this song out of my head.

Posting embed here...

Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:55 am

By the way the "official video" on the facebooks is very good.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:13 am

I finally watched the youtube clip last night and really loved it. The bouncy tune and upbeat attitude juxtaposed against the harshness of the lyrics is a true classic.

The "Fuck You Song" now lives on my iPod. Hey, is it possible that the iPod was named after i95?
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:29 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Hey, is it possible that the iPod was named after i95?

Yes. As was David Bowie's wife.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:37 am

i95 wrote:
pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Hey, is it possible that the iPod was named after i95?

Yes. As was David Bowie's wife.

And why did he marry an Islamic religious leader anyway?
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:40 am

I am kind of surprised that you were able to embed the video, as I have needed to log in to "verify my age." I am not sure what having an account has to do with my age, but, whatever....
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:11 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
And why did he marry an Islamic religious leader anyway?

Because Andy Warhol instructed him to. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Another day where...

I'm like...Fuck You!

Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Ain't that some shit?
Back to top Go down

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:14 pm

While listening to the radio today I heard the intro and thought, no, then can't!

The cleaned up version. Ain't that some Shhhhhh........

Where can I get me one of those pink suits?
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:37 pm

This is not one of those situations where "they all look alike," but there is a guy that we just hired in my office who looks an awful lot like ol' Cee Lo.

Ain't that some shit?
Back to top Go down

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:27 am

Ahhh, The official video.

If I were making a video for a song named Fuck You, I would want as many 8 & 9 year old kids in it as possible.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:15 am

Billy Heff wrote:
Ahhh, The official video.

If I were making a video for a song named Fuck You, I would want as many 8 & 9 year old kids in it as possible.

Yeah, ain't that some shit.

(I really like saying that, so thanks for the excuse)
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:51 am

So, I'm out to dinner with my buddy, his wife and their three kids (infant and a 3 and 5 year-old). I turned my buddy on to Cee Lo a while back, and he apparently downloaded the edited version for playing at the homestead.

The edited version has the line "ain't that some shhhh...." which just tails off into nothing.

Lo and behold, the five year-old drops "ain't that some shhh..." when coloring at the dinner table. Cracked me up - but, you had to see the look on my buddy's face for that split second that he wasn't sure she wasn't going to finish the word. The ensuing conversation about where she heard that phrase was reminiscent of the old pot commercial that ended with the punch line...errr...message "I learned it from you, Daddy!"

Good stuff for an otherwise ordinary meal.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:47 am

So, I'm out to dinner with my buddy, his wife and their three kids (infant and a 3 and 5 year-old). I turned my buddy on to Cee Lo a while back, and he apparently downloaded the edited version for playing at the homestead.

The edited version has the line "ain't that some shhhh...." which just tails off into nothing.

Lo and behold, the five year-old drops "ain't that some shhh..." when coloring at the dinner table. Cracked me up - but, you had to see the look on my buddy's face for that split second that he wasn't sure she wasn't going to finish the word. The ensuing conversation about where she heard that phrase was reminiscent of the old pot commercial that ended with the punch line...errr...message "I learned it from you, Daddy!"

Good stuff for an otherwise ordinary meal.

I don't like that edited version.

It reminds me of THIS (you tube won't allow embedding of this clip. Fuck You Fox!
Back to top Go down

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:38 am

Yeah, ain't that some shit.

(I really like saying that, so thanks for the excuse)

Now where's my GabaGhootz you coc quite breaking my fuc alls you piece of it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Because the Cee Lo sensation will not die, I offer this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oseH9dErZLM&feature=player_embedded

The girl is disturbingly cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The F%^& You song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The F%^& You song   The F%^& You song Empty

Back to top Go down

The F%^& You song
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next