Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..

Go down 
+4
bbqboy
pastrami-on-wry
Independent George
clothier
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
My brother in law is a cartographer.

Cool! Has he met Messrs. Hanna and Barbera?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
Billy Heff wrote:
I am sick and tied of traveling. I am having a Rand McNally Road Atlas burning on Saturday.

My brother in law is a cartographer. He is going to burn the Pittston flag in protest and maybe put a bomb in your car...or scooter..

Tell him to stand in line. I'm pissed about the weather today so I'm burning the Farmers Almanac tonight. The tractors are starting to line up already.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 am

Independent George wrote:
Will clothier comment on the pencil-dicked preacher in Gainesville, FL that has finally relented and decided NOT to burn a Koran on Saturday?

No.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:25 am

11) Prince Poppycock
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:45 pm

12) people who burn their own faces with acid.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:52 pm

13) Shake Weight
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Wait a minute. I think that clothier has already weighed in on Shake Weight. I just need to find the stupid thread!
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:00 am

X
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:36 am

the new shake weight for men is now out.

(insert your own punchline below).
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:24 am

clothier wrote:

Done.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:24 pm

the before?
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:25 pm

i95 wrote:
clothier wrote:

Done.

Carl from "Slingblade" eating an ice cream cone?
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:33 pm

clothier wrote:

OK. I think we have all seen the commercial with the dude using the Shake Weight, yes? First of all, not nearly as good as the one with the hot women using the Shake Weight - I think we can all agree - but, I digress.

The point is - have you seen the fucking biceps on that guy? Holy Mother of God. This Shake Weight technique is one with which I am quite familiar - heck, possibly even majored in it in college - and my arms ain't never gonna look like that. But, if there was even half a chance, I would get me one of those damn things pronto.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Independent George wrote:
The point is - have you seen the fucking biceps on that guy? Holy Mother of God. This Shake Weight technique is one with which I am quite familiar - heck, possibly even majored in it in college - and my arms ain't never gonna look like that.

I am also quite familiar with this technique. What I have found is that although it can greatly increase muscle size the improvement is shortlived and in a few minutes you're right back where you started.
Back to top Go down
Baah Baanned
Off Topic A Lot!
Off Topic A Lot!
Baah Baanned

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:19 pm

I think you are all talking about masturbation. (tee-hee)
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:07 am

Will clothier be discussing the pathetic Lions losing to the even more pathetic Vikings - after getting an early lead.

Oh, my kingdom for Scott Mitchell. Eh, clothier?
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:05 am

i hate matt millen.

you know what else i hate? that he was able to just walk away from the disaster he created, with no repercussions. just walked out of the ruins he created of the Lions into a TV gig.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 am

Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:58 am

as per usual, i'm having u-tube issues, but i really thought rick dees was dead.

i would have bet cash money he dided of a coke overdose10 years or so ago. And I thought the elder Jackson sister was involved.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:17 pm

15) brett farve's junk

i'm pretty sure i am already not discussing the big picture, but I need to make sure I'm not discussing the small picture either.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 am

16) the NBA pre-season.

17) The Miami Heat
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:05 am

18 ) YOUR FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:52 am

19) Bill O'Reilly and the View. Really? Has there EVER been a bigger publicity grab? that we all knew was just that?
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:02 am

he's a bigger bitch than any of the women on there.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:12 am

clothier wrote:
19) Bill O'Reilly and the View. Really? Has there EVER been a bigger publicity grab? that we all knew was just that?

Have you seen that CBS has now entered the yenta gab-fest sweepestakes? There are like two dozen hags all sitting around yapping. When did this style of show become must-see TV.

One thing, though...I will start watching if Leah Remini starts wearing hotter outfits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..   topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on.. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

topics Clothier won't be discussing/commenting on..
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next