Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Georgie on a Diet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:20 pm

I saw where my buddy Georgie is lookin to shag a couple pounds.

This diet may work better for him than it does on women, because it's difficult to eat Jenny Craig with Mary Kay on your face.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 am

somebody's going to need to explain this one to me.
He was on one of the most successfl tv shows of all time, making what was, like$750,000 per episode, 22 episodes a year, right? then it becomes the most successful syndacated show of all time, whuch garnered him even more millions, right?

and now he's pitching jenny craig? just how much money are they paying him? or is he just that desperate to stay in the public eye that it's not about the money, and he hopes this will do for him what it did for valerie bertenelli?
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:58 am

what diet was kirstie alley on? Maybe she's hanging with delta burke
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 am

well, this thread should chase away the goddess for another couple weeks, shouldn't it?
Back to top Go down

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:25 am

clothier wrote:
somebody's going to need to explain this one to me.
He was on one of the most successfl tv shows of all time, making what was, like$750,000 per episode, 22 episodes a year, right? then it becomes the most successful syndacated show of all time, whuch garnered him even more millions, right?

and now he's pitching jenny craig? just how much money are they paying him? or is he just that desperate to stay in the public eye that it's not about the money, and he hopes this will do for him what it did for valerie bertenelli?

Yeah he should just pocket the money he made from being a short, chubby, balding, dufus and enjoy it. Not that there is anything wrong with being a short, chubby, balding, dufus.

Last edited by Billy Heff on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Repairing my Dufus)
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:36 am

dufus.
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:59 am

doofus
jeez, we all need an editor.
oh.
Wait.......
Back to top Go down

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:09 am

clothier wrote:
dufus.

Grassy-Ass Amigo
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:19 am

is there a correct way to spell a word that isn't really a word?
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:29 am

you mean grassy ass?
Back to top Go down

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:32 am

bbqboy wrote:
you mean grassy ass?

Your Welcome
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:10 pm

A few years back I saw a t-shirt that said "Fuck Terry Shiavo, Stop feeding Kirstie Alley."

Gave me a giggle, although it's very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Georgie on a Diet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie on a Diet?   Georgie on a Diet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Georgie on a Diet?
Page 1 of 1