Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes Empty
PostSubject: No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes   No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:39 am

No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes Jana-rawlinson_1552681f
Jana Rawlinson has breast implants removed to improve London 2012 medal chances

By Telegraph staff and agencies
Published: 9:08AM GMT 04 Jan 2010

Hurdler Jana Rawlinson has had breast implants removed. Rawlinson, whose private life has often made headlines in Australia, said she enjoyed having larger breasts but did not want to "short-change Australia".

"I absolutely loved having bigger boobs, but finally I've grown up enough to know myself; to be honest about who I am when I look in the mirror," Rawlinson told the Woman's Day magazine.

"I don't want to short-change Australia either - I want to feel the most athletic I can, to know that I'm standing on the track in London the fittest I can be."

The double 400m hurdles world champion told the magazine she had the implants because she was unhappy with her athletic figure.

"When I looked in the mirror I just saw muscled arms, broad shoulders and big, strong legs," she said. "These are assets I need to run well, but they didn't make me feel like an attractive woman.

"There are a couple of girls - who I won't name - in world athletics who are Olympic champions, but they look like men and I don't want to be like that."

Rawlinson won the 400m hurdles at the 2003 Paris world championships and four years later in Osaka, Japan.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes   No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:15 am

At 9:09 am yesterday, Kelly Ripa placed her first bid on ebay for said implants.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes   No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:27 am

i95 wrote:
At 9:09 am yesterday, Kelly Ripa placed her first bid on ebay for said implants.

She should consider implanting them somewhere in her face. She's looking a lot like Skeletor these days.

That's a lady that could use a week at the Delta Burke Day Spa and All Day Breakfast Buffet.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes   No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:38 am

laststandchili wrote:
That's a lady that could use a week at the Delta Burke Day Spa and All Day Breakfast Buffet.

You know...you don't really want to be busting on All Day Breakfast Buffets with me around now, do you?

Cool it.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes   No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:48 am

how about she stops taking all the HGH? that might help.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes   No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:49 am

is that breakfast buffet all you can eat? If it is, I might just move in.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes   No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:55 am

clothier wrote:
how about she stops taking all the HGH? that might help.

Delta Burke takes HGH? Now that explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes   No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:41 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
laststandchili wrote:

You know...you don't really want to be busting on All Day Breakfast Buffets with me around now, do you?

Cool it.

award award award award award award award award award award
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes   No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes Empty

Back to top Go down

No Longer One Of The World's Breast Athletes
Page 1 of 1