Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Why I hate people

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:42 am

Okay, so I got to my kids "winter concert" to hear them sing and play their musical instrument devices.

A couple of rows back is this douce bag with a kid on his lap and he is tickling the kids and making him laugh and yell the whole show. Now, I know this isn't the National symphony, but I sure didn't come to listen to some moron entertain his kid in my ear. dick

Anyway, after the first part all of a sudden the kid is on a woman's lap a few rows up. At this point I am guessing we have a separated or divorced family and kid was first with dad, now with mom. Anyway, this "dad", and I use that term strictly in the biologic sense since he seemed to have no actual parental skills, starts throwing pieces of the program at the mom and kid and of course hitting people around them. After a few minutes...in middle of show...Mom yells "STOP THROWING STUFF" and Dad yells back "SHUT UP BITCH".

Again, this is an elementary school concert, kids are in the middle of singing Christmas songs...grandmas and grandpas are all around and these two miscreants are airing their hatred for all to witness. School principal, backed by security, swoops in, ushers dude out.

So...my question is this...if they show up again at the next concert do you think it would be wrong of me to play John Wilkes Booth and give them a theatre experience they'll never forget...or remember?

What the fuck is wrong with people?
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:57 am

school security? were they armed?

you do live in New York, don't you?

Here in the Heartland, my kid's school "security" is Mr Ed, a very nice guy who carves and sells wooden walking sticks on the side.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:03 am

clothier wrote:
school security? were they armed?

you do live in New York, don't you?

Here in the Heartland, my kid's school "security" is Mr Ed, a very nice guy who carves and sells wooden walking sticks on the side.

I actually never noticed them before...but this show was at High School, so maybe they are a regular feature there. They were two large guys in yellow windbreakers. I didn't see any weapons.
Back to top Go down

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:12 am

Large guys in yellow windbreakers = roadies. Right?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:16 am

The Goddess wrote:
Large guys in yellow windbreakers = roadies. Right?

Usually...but these guys had "SECURITY" on the back. I want a jacket like that.
Back to top Go down

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 am

Except we would have to add the prefix IN- to yours.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:40 am

The Goddess wrote:
Except we would have to add the prefix IN- to yours.

I could live with that
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:52 am

with the WOT logo on the front, right?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:54 am

clothier wrote:

Ooooo...nice touch!
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:55 am

I am guessing that the lovely Mrs. Agent 13 was with you. I am not sure that you would/could have shown enough restraint in her absence to not find yourself hauled out of the auditorium, as well. Of course, knowing your kids, they would have thought that was cool.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 am

Independent George wrote:
I am guessing that the lovely Mrs. Agent 13 was with you. I am not sure that you would/could have shown enough restraint in her absence to not find yourself hauled out of the auditorium, as well. Of course, knowing your kids, they would have thought that was cool.

Mrs. 13 as well as Grandma and Grandpa 13 were in attendance. They are still under the impression I can act appropriately in civilized company, so I didn't want to burst that bubble.

I find myself with an increasingly lower tolerance for such people.

I'm worried I'm gonna blow.

Some day a real rain will come.
Back to top Go down
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 am

Come work a day in my office. It will give you a whole new roster of people of hate. Like, for instance, the moron who thought that since our processing staff was backed up with work (these would be the trained monkeys who do all of our data processing at about $9/hr), the counseling staff should now do more of the clerical work necessary to process an application. Yes...that's right...instead of doing the work that WE need to do to make our class (phone calls, relationship building, - essentially the "sales" aspect), we will be doing monkey processing work.

BRILLIANT.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
Independent George wrote:

Mrs. 13 as well as Grandma and Grandpa 13 were in attendance. They are still under the impression I can act appropriately in civilized company, so I didn't want to burst that bubble.

I find myself with an increasingly lower tolerance for such people.

I'm worried I'm gonna blow.

Some day a real rain will come.

somehow, 13, i get the feeling that we are partly to blame for your lower tolerance level.

in advance of the coming carnage, please send my apologies to your wife and family.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Agent 13 wrote:
clothier wrote:

Ooooo...nice touch!

There's a logo?

I've been in the market for a neck tattoo. Something classy. I thought maybe a pot leaf, but the WOT logo might be the way to go.
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 pm

laststandchili wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:
clothier wrote:

Ooooo...nice touch!

There's a logo?

I've been in the market for a neck tattoo. Something classy. I thought maybe a pot leaf, but the WOT logo might be the way to go.

Yeah. And get it in Chinese. That'll show those motherfuckers at the laundromat who's boss. Finger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I hate people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate people   Why I hate people Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I hate people
Page 1 of 1