Way Off Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Question of the Day

Go down 
+4
pastrami-on-wry
Agent 13
clothier
i95
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

Number of posts : 4130
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:20 pm

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:
You take that back. Joey Ramone will never be dead to me...well I guess when I die he'll be dead...or maybe I won't know...whatever...Joey is immortal in my mind.

It appears that you don't agree with the words of one of our great philosophers: "Dead is Dead".

I forgot about that.

Okay...never mind.
Back to top Go down
https://wayofftopic.darkbb.com
Independent George
Internets Tool
Internets Tool
Independent George

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:39 am

As to the original question - what was it that we were talking about again? - I was listening to Colin Cowherd earlier on the ESPN Radio. His line was that men are only as loyal as their options.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:17 am

Independent George wrote:
As to the original question - what was it that we were talking about again? - I was listening to Colin Cowherd earlier on the ESPN Radio. His line was that men are only as loyal as their options.

I don't know who Coplin Cowtipper is, so I went to the google and searched. This interesting diatribe was the first link I clicked. I liked the prose...

Thursday, April 5, 2007
FUCK COLIN COWHERD
And fuck you if you enjoy listening to him. That guy is about twelve pounds of cock in a one-pound mouth. I fucking HATE Colin Cowherd.

Who says there are no great writers any more???
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

Number of posts : 3289
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:28 am

Agent 13 wrote:
That guy is about twelve pounds of cock in a one-pound mouth.

Although I admire the turn of the phrase, I'm not exactly sure what this means. Furthermore I'm even less sure that it is a successful insult, which I think was its intent.
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:29 am

Agent 13 wrote:
Independent George wrote:

I don't know who Coplin Cowtipper is, so I went to the google and searched. This interesting diatribe was the first link I clicked. I liked the prose...

Thursday, April 5, 2007
FUCK COLIN COWHERD
And fuck you if you enjoy listening to him. That guy is about twelve pounds of cock in a one-pound mouth. I fucking HATE Colin Cowherd.

Who says there are no great writers any more???

Is there any way you could get that guy to post here?

Do we offer any sort of bonus program?
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:39 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:

Although I admire the turn of the phrase, I'm not exactly sure what this means. Furthermore I'm even less sure that it is a successful insult, which I think was its intent.

I think it translates into carrying twelve ounces of sausage red sauce in a ten ounce sack. Be naughty!
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:53 am

i95 wrote:
pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:

I think it translates into carrying twelve ounces of sausage red sauce in a ten ounce sack. Be naughty!

Thanks for putting this into terms that I can understand.
Back to top Go down
bbqboy
Unable to Focus
Unable to Focus
bbqboy

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:00 am

tiger's sausage appears to have been in several 10 oz. sacks.
Among other locales.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:28 am

I'm not a golf fan but all of this helps to explain why I've always heard that Tiger was great at draining long putz.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

Number of posts : 3526

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:38 am

can't we all just leave tiger alone?
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:39 am

pastrami-on-wry wrote:
Agent 13 wrote:

I'm not sure what it meant either, but he gets points for anger...and I just found it a funny example of how the internets works. I am sure I could have clicked another link posted by a fan who likes the guy...instead I got this one. Ouch
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:40 am

clothier wrote:

No, I don't believe we can. It is the American way to root for the underdog to succeed and then hope for them to flame out in spectacular fashion once they do.
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:55 am

Q: What's the difference between a golf ball and a car?
A: Tiger Woods can drive a golf ball 300 yards.

Q: What does Tiger Woods have in common with a baby seal?
A: They both get clubbed by a Scandinavian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:00 am

That second one has laughing pretty good! Laughing
Back to top Go down
laststandchili
Underachiever
Underachiever
laststandchili

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 am

The Goddess wrote:

It has laughing for true.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:10 am

Agent 13 wrote:
clothier wrote:

No, I don't believe we can. It is the American way to root for the underdog to succeed and then hope for them to flame out in spectacular fashion once they do.

i was trying to get the youtube link to the guy who wanted Brittany just left alone, but i couldn't get it to work right.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:11 am

what do you think the offer is to the person that actually gets the real story?

a mill?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:24 pm

laststandchili wrote:
The Goddess wrote:

It has laughing for true.

See? I was laughing so hard I left out a word!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:24 pm

clothier wrote:
what do you think the offer is to the person that actually gets the real story?

a mill?

Probably. You should get on that. Use your golfing contacts and such.
Back to top Go down
clothier
Needs Help
clothier

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:34 pm

golfing contacts i have. partying slutty bar girl contacts? not so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:01 pm

bbqboy wrote:
we're just waiting for you to wreck your escalade

I have a shit brown Buick Rendezvous.
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:05 pm

clothier wrote:
golfing contacts i have. partying slutty bar girl contacts? not so much.

I'm sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
Agent 13
Needs Help
Agent 13

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Billy Heff wrote:
bbqboy wrote:
we're just waiting for you to wreck your escalade

I have a shit brown Buick Rendezvous.

I'm sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
i95
Needs Help
i95

Number of posts : 4315
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:18 pm

(Courtesy of TOS:)

The Orlando police talked to Elin (Tiger's wife) tonight. They asked her if she hit him with a golf club.

She replied "Yes".

The policeman asked her, "How many times?"

She said "I don't know. 5, 6 maybe 7 times- Oh crap, just put me down for a 6."
Back to top Go down
pastrami-on-wry
Needs Help
pastrami-on-wry

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:21 pm

For those of you who thought Tiger was nuts for jeopardizing his marriage by philandering, can you imagine losing this:

Question of the Day - Page 2 Kim-sears

because you can't keep your hands off of this:

Question of the Day - Page 2 Ps3

Andy Murray gets dumped for playing too many video games
By Chris Chase

Like another famous athlete, British tennis star Andy Murray has been having relationship problems of late. Unlike Tiger Woods, Murray hasn't been spending too much time with other women, however. He's been spending too much time on his Playstation.

Murray, the No. 4 ranked player in the world, was dumped by his long-time girlfriend Kim Sears due, in part, to the fact that he spent up to seven hours a day playing video games.

The Telegraph reports:

Sources close to Sears said one of the causes [of the breakup] was the world number four's long hours playing video tennis and PlayStation 3 games such as the best selling Call of Duty sequel.

Brad Gilbert, Murray's former coach, has said in the past that Murray spends "seven hours a day" playing video games.

The source told The Sun: "He would spend all his time glued to them. In the end she just got fed up with it. She wanted more out of the relationship."

Most guys who play seven hours of video games per day don't even know what a real woman looks like*, let alone dates one as gorgeous as Kim Sears. I'd think this is an inspiring tale to the video game generation. Sure, it seems crazy that Murray would play more with his PS3 than his girlfriend but, come on, have you seen Modern Warfare 2? (Have you, because I have no clue what it is.)

I'm also fascinated by the fact Murray plays tennis video games. You'd think the last thing he'd want to do after a day of training is sit down and play pretend tennis. But, hey, with Federer still truckin', that might be the only way Andy Murray is going to win a major.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question of the Day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next